Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GeordieSaint

Kings Lynn RLFC Lithuanian Appeal

2 posts in this topic

All,

I play for Kings Lynn RL club; we play in the East Premier Division during the summer season against the likes of North Herts Crusaders, St Ives Roosters et al. The club is very much a multi national effort with Brits, Kiwis (we are coached by the former Whitehaven prop Reg Dunn) and plenty of Eastern European lads.

Most of the Eastern Europeans are from Lithuania and are looking to develop the game in their home nation. Therefore if anyone has any old kit they are willing to donate to their cause, please send me a message.

By all accounts last season, one of the female RU 7s team was fully kitted out in a Leeds Rhinos strip... the aim is at least to give a few decent shirts to wear! :)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Michael

Edited by GeordieSaint

All,

I play for Kings Lynn RL club; we play in the East Premier Division during the summer season against the likes of North Herts Crusaders, St Ives Roosters et al. The club is very much a multi national effort with Brits, Kiwis (we are coached by the former Whitehaven prop Reg Dunn) and plenty of Eastern European lads.

Most of the Eastern Europeans are from Lithuania and are looking to develop the game in their home nation. Therefore if anyone has any old kit they are willing to donate to their cause, please send me a message.

By all accounts last season, one of the female RU 7s team was fully kitted out in a Leeds Rhinos strip... the aim is at least to give a few decent shirts to wear! :)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Michael

Best of luck with this. Will keep an eye open for Kings Lynn RL in 2014.

Just a side note the great Vinty Karalius and extended family originated from Lithuania.

How the wheel turns!