Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Drake

16/03/14 - Castleford Tigers v Hull FC KO 3.30pm

Who will win?   7 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Castleford Tigers
    • Draw
    • Hull FC

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

63 posts in this topic

My oh my - what a game! What a sport. The dream goes on. No one will want to visit Wheldon Road.

All over. Cas 5 from 5. Amazing game by the sounds of it.

Another rendition of Sweet Caroline on the Wheldon Road PA. LOL.

Just wow, Hull deserved something out of that, confidence and a winning mentality.

Take one RL hotbed, add an excellent coach, keep the best young players away from the bigger clubs, sort your spine out... 5 from 5.

9,867 is today's crowd.

Crowd 9867 at Cas. Well done to both sets of fans.

Eleven and a half thousand from BBC Humberside apparently. God knows where they've pulled that from.

Good win for Cas not only are they looking very good, but they're looking very good for 80 minutes.

Eleven and a half thousand from BBC Humberside apparently. God knows where they've pulled that from.

Good win for Cas not only are they looking very good, but they're looking very good for 80 minutes.

I heard the announcement come through on the radio as 9867. I think 11.5k maybe capacity.

Great game 50/50 but the last Cas try came from a pass Dan Marino would have been proud of, well played Cas looking good.

There is a god after all!

Hull continue to promise more than they ever finally achieve. Their ever loyal fans live in hope I feel for them.

At least they might get an away win at Easter.

Not many complaints, should have won but concentration went awry.

Cas often looked dangerous with ball in hand but also vulnerable when under pressure.

Having been in front almost all gsme, Hull should have put the game to bed but didn't.

Not many complaints, should have won but concentration went awry.

Cas often looked dangerous with ball in hand but also vulnerable when under pressure.

Having been in front almost all gsme, Hull should have put the game to bed but didn't.

Did you sing along  to Sweet Caroline regardless? :)

FC will have better days and soon enough. Wonderful to read should "have" not should "of". I'd give you double likes for that if I could.

well done cas from a fev fan !!! i got shot down other week by saying powell was the best BRTISH coach at the mo wish we still had him down here but the best move on and good luck to him and cas for the rest of the season another thing wots odds fev v cas draw on tuesday in cc

Its early season,but I thrilled for Cas and Widnes.It would be great for the sport if a team like those could go all the way

Take one RL hotbed, add an excellent coach, keep the best young players away from the bigger clubs, sort your spine out... 5 from 5.

And take on loan a cracking player who kicks goals for fun. Why oh why did Salford let Marc Sneyd go. We need him back. Well done Cas from a Salford fan. It must be great being a Cas fan at the moment.