Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tim2

Where's the plane?

33 posts in this topic

I find it very strange that with all the different gadgets and radars etc available that a Boeing 777 plane can simply vanish and for a week nobody seems to know a thing. 

I find it very strange that with all the different gadgets and radars etc available that a Boeing 777 plane can simply vanish and for a week nobody seems to know a thing.

'They' almost certainly do know where it is, but to admit it is to reveal how much certain powers monitor what goes on across the globe, where they monitor, in what level of detail data are routinely collected and for what purposes.

Yes. Military radar tends to concentrate towards real threats. The Malay military do not pose much of a threat to places like India, Nam or China.

Radar? Radar is 75 yr old technology. Do you not think that the US, China & Russia have detailed satelite coverage of the entire planet?

Radar? Radar is 75 yr old technology. Do you not think that the US, China & Russia have detailed satelite coverage of the entire planet?

Detailed coverage?  Yes.  Detailed real time coverage tracking flights?  No.

Don't worry a simple tin foil helmet can stop their mind controlling beams

I think the New World Order may be behind this....or maybe the Iranians....or the Israelites...or Al Quaida ....or the Freemasons ...or the Priory of Zion...or FIFA....

'They' almost certainly do know where it is, but to admit it is to reveal how much certain powers monitor what goes on across the globe, where they monitor, in what level of detail data are routinely collected and for what purposes.

Those poor people waiting for news must be aware of this now. I can't imagine how they are coping

That was my first thought. There is no way on this earth that the US, amongst others, does not have the capability to know the whereabouts of anyhting on the globe.

That was my first thought. There is no way on this earth that the US, amongst others, does not have the capability to know the whereabouts of anyhting on the globe.

Very good point. It helped them find bin laden so quickly didnt it.

When outside radar range, I'd imagine the plane would need to be giving out a signal for technology like GPS etc to identify where it is. Satellite technology would also need to be tasked to specifically watch the plane in flight and even then, satellites move... I don't think it is as easy as you think to watch and track an individual object, especially if it turns off it's tracking technology; this whole event is very strange...

I think the New World Order may be behind this....or maybe the Iranians....or the Israelites...or Al Quaida ....or the Freemasons ...or the Priory of Zion...or FIFA....

The RFU?

north korea.....thats my bet. can't be a terrorist group as they'd have been shouting from the rooftops by now. if it had crashed there would still be GPS, black box signal, wreckage etc. so that leaves some sort of state sponsered jiggery pokery, so i'll go with north korea.

Very good point. It helped them find bin laden so quickly didnt it.

I wouldn't deem an incredibly large metallic object to an individual comparable.

When outside radar range, I'd imagine the plane would need to be giving out a signal for technology like GPS etc to identify where it is. Satellite technology would also need to be tasked to specifically watch the plane in flight and even then, satellites move... I don't think it is as easy as you think to watch and track an individual object, especially if it turns off it's tracking technology; this whole event is very strange...

I wouldn't say the, say, NSA, CIA or FIS specifically track air movements, more having satellite coverage of vast swathes of areas across the globe.

PS

All in the name of security, of course.

I wouldn't deem an incredibly large metallic object to an individual comparable.

In a few thousand mile radius I doubt there's much difference between them.

Think the plane went missing at the point were one countries air traffic control hands over to another. Which is why they were thinking of a hijacking or pilot suicide as its the perfect point to do it. With it giving you the biggest window to change direction.

The RFU?

Oh course the plane could be parked on Twickers car park, but one simple denial from the press office and nobody would notice it. Stephan jones would write about horry old bile linking any wrongdoings, whilst Ian Roberson would dismiss it as high jinks.

The RFU?

I knew those barstools had a hand in it. I bet they didn't pay tax on the flight either.

I knew those barstools had a hand in it. I bet they didn't pay tax on the flight either.

Sir Clive Woodward invented aviation and air traffic control

Sir Clive Woodward invented aviation and air traffic control

It must be true, the RFU said so.