Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fat lad

16pts up

9 posts in this topic

To concede 34 points against a Div2 side shows a lack of effort and pride in the shirt in my book.

I think the players seem to turn it in when it suits them. In the end this game is 80 percent about commitment and effort on the pitch. To many of the players are inconsistent with that effort and pick and chose when they put it in.

I also think we desperately need an experience head at either 9 7 or 6 we have to many young fellas in the key positions . It was a problem for years and we got Rooney who made a difference until he realised he wasn't getting a contract and stopped playing in the last 7 games. Surprised we have made the same mistake going into this year without an experienced halfback.

It would have been nice to progress but frankly this year of all years it's irrelevant. The teams that make the top 9 will get 250,000 a year if we don't make that is a disaster, not missing out on wigan away. Any other year an early exit would have financial implications but this year it's of little consquence.

Not saying we will make the nine mind , at the moment you would think not. Will become clearer after a couple of home games.

To concede 34 points against a Div2 side shows a lack of effort and pride in the shirt in my book .

a ###### good div2 side.

It would have been nice to progress but frankly this year of all years it's irrelevant. The teams that make the top 9 will get 250,000 a year if we don't make that is a disaster, not missing out on wigan away. Any other year an early exit would have financial implications but this year it's of little consquence.

Not saying we will make the nine mind , at the moment you would think not. Will become clearer after a couple of home games.

yeah i know what you mean. our season is geared towards promotion, which is why we rested our better players and put kids in!

yeah i know what you mean. our season is geared towards promotion, which is why we rested our better players and put kids in!

Nice one DEANO, I hope you win the Championship 1 title.