Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RIGGY

Todays game

14 posts in this topic

Good performance from the lads today just what they needed.

Need to avoid a Super League club in the next round if possible as I think their fans can use their season tickets so the takings would be down.

Well played lads

Riggy

I could not go today - sounds like a comprehensive victory - which has to be a good the team's confidence ...........how did the team play overall and stand out performances ?

Well Wayne your mate Mick scored two tries and kicked nine goals from 12 attempts.  If he had kicked all twelve he would have equalled Ken Gowers record from 1957 for points in a match. AND he would have beaten the points in a match record.  I blame the fight it put us out of our stride for five minutes  .

Good Team performance against a weak Gateshead team. Sadly the crowd was only 249. Does anybody know if the break even figure for the game was achieved ?.

Thanks for the report Riggy - I did notice that Mick scored lots of points yesterday, I did not  realise about the points record...........

Most of the attendances in the Challenge Cup were shocking! The competition needs a revamp.I would think most of the pro clubs will have lost money staging the ties.

Well done to all the squad members today. Gutted (as always) to miss a game but a great result and an ideal way for the coaching team to see lads who haven't broken into the team yet in a competitive situation.

Plenty of points scored and a big boost in confidence, roll on Barrow!

Yep gutted I missed it too...working.

Well done to those who made up the 249

And well done to the players for sticking it to them

Can't wait for next week.

Does anyone know when the draw for the next round takes place?

Tuesday 18th March 3:45

Bi7TGCvCIAAWg3g.jpg

Thanks, but which radio station please?