Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

macca57

cougars game

197 posts in this topic

This is why we have DR . Wigan must be able to help . If not Connor seems the likely answer .

If carter tierney and hampshire aren't available, I'd go with Murphy at full back mossop and Haney (if he is still available) on the wings with Connor and Morris in centres. Olstrom is also up tonight looking at a 2-3 game ban

Murphy isn't injured to then ? Taking away unsubstantiated injuries I'd have Tierney for fullback, Powell for halfback and Hopkins for prop . I'd love Sarginson but I don't know if they let him come .

Murphy isn't injured to then ? Taking away unsubstantiated injuries I'd have Tierney for fullback, Powell for halfback and Hopkins for prop . I'd love Sarginson but I don't know if they let him come .

If tierney is available he would be first choice at full back

Three good young Wigan lads also available are:

Connor Farrell LF

Ryan Sutton PR

Ben Austin PR

If sarginson is Australian unless he also has a British passport I doubt he'd be allowed to play for us.

If sarginson is Australian unless he also has a British passport I doubt he'd be allowed to play for us.

Although born in Perth, raised in this country and played for the England Academy.

sarginson never played last week for Wigan either, so you would think he's either injured or in need of game time. I think Hampshire is the pick of the bunch of the lads who you would think will be available

Yep any of these lads are most welcome . Nice to have a sprinkle of real quality in three or four different positions throughout . No doubt we'll be working behind the scenes

In jury's do heal so I would say we won't know until Friday who we have, Hopkins is a must also, but I think we can count out carter already! Morris scoring a hatrick last weekebd must see him retain his place so Connor in at full back if tierney isn't available and I'm sure we can get a winger from wigan if Haney isn't available

What happened with Karl Olstrum last night with the disciplinary hearing?

It's funny as last year connor done nothing in his time with us, this season I would have him as 1st name in our backs. Really impressed with him this year.

Yes . Last year we had Brett n Eliot and the rest was up for grabs . Now you can add Kayle to those two certainties .

Rob Lever saying on Twitter that he is playing for Wigan Under 19's today, so who are we getting for Sunday?

Hopefully some players . This will be really tough I reckon . Their coach and fans are very bullish about their set up this year , and looking at the squad and recruitment you can see why .

I suspect the long awaited appearance of Connor Farrell this weekend!

I suspect the long awaited appearance of Connor Farrell this weekend!

Yes, he's been on Twitter saying he is up with us this weekend,

Wigan U 19 match started, both Lever and Hampshire playing, thus apart from Connor Farrell (and Murphy) the following may still be available (if fit) to play for Town if needed:

19 Sam Powell SO SH

23 Dan Sarginson - CE, SO

29 Sam Hopkins - LF, PR

34 Lewis Tierney - FB, WG

All 4 would be great. Could anyone who watches training let us know which warriors are up.

Looks like Keighley will field a very similar team to last week (see post above).

March, serving the third game of his suspension, could have Elliot Cosgrove to call upon once again though after the centre missed the last two through injury.

Ross Peltier, who has not featured since the Doncaster defeat, will be pushing for a place back in the seventeen along with Cosgrove but there will be no James Feather, still out with a groin injury.

Wigan U 19 match started, both Lever and Hampshire playing, thus apart from Connor Farrell (and Murphy) the following may still be available (if fit) to play for Town if needed:

19 Sam Powell SO SH

23 Dan Sarginson - CE, SO

29 Sam Hopkins - LF, PR

34 Lewis Tierney - FB, WG

would be nice, isn't Sam Powell injured ?