Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pennington

Challenge cup 4th round

17 posts in this topic

No Catalans away , Fev Away, Halifax away are far worse. we have a reasonable chance of winning and Keighley is a great day out

Certainly not what we wanted but it could have been worse like PoA says, just need to win this and then hope for a better draw in the next round.

We've had Wigan, Saints & Cas in the last few years.

Anyway the full draw is

Hudders v Saints

Dewsbury v Wigan

Wakefield v Leeds

Rochdale v Leigh

Batley v Cas

Donny v Hemel

KEIGHLEY v BARROW

Fev v Crusaders

Hull KR v Warrington

Hull v Salford

Bradford v Oldham

Hunslet v Workington

Catalans v Broncos

Fax v Widnes

Sheffield v Skolars

Swinton v York

Yeah financially poor but a chance and a good day out. It will be 2 visits to the Boltmakers Arms this year for me

We've had Wigan, Saints & Cas in the last few years.

4/5 years ago now

worky got a ###### drawer and it would have been even worse with a keighley  v the milford  marlins from leeds. as a fan it should be a good game to watch and everything to play for. I know money counts in this game but who wants to watch saints or warrington hammer the raiders at craven park? were in the draw for the next round and with a much improved performance we could be in with a shout for the next round..this is a winnable game.

hope we have a new coach at the helm by then as well.

The Mail tonight is full of Bobby Goulding but I'm sure he is only one of many who will be considered. It says in the Mail he hasn't even put an application in. A bit of a non story.

Yeah financially poor but a chance and a good day out. It will be 2 visits to the Boltmakers Arms this year for me

Glad you enjoy the Bolts mate ..best pint of Taylors in the town :-)

Looking forward to seeing you all at Cougar Park ...game on:-)

Looking forward to it Rach. Should be a good game

The Mail tonight is full of Bobby Goulding but I'm sure he is only one of many who will be considered. It says in the Mail he hasn't even put an application in. A bit of a non story.

I wouldn't imagine he has put in an application. I reckon high profile figures like Bobbie Goulding tend to expect you to approach them.

Winnable tie for both sides & the victors chances of a plumb tie vs a SL side is halved, should be a belter.