Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RIGGY

Challenge Cup Draw Round 4

22 posts in this topic

Huddersfield v St Helens

Dewsbury v Wigan

Wakefield v Leeds

Rochdale v Leigh

Batley v Castleford

Doncaster v Hemel Hempstead

Keighley v Barrow

Featherstone v North Wales

Hull KR v Warrington

Hull FC v Salford

Bradford v Oldham

Hunslet v Workington

Catalans v London Broncos

Halifax v Widnes

Sheffield v London Skolars

Swinton v York

Lions take on the 3rd round Giant Killers

That'll do for me, we can win that if we approach it with the same attitude as the Gateshead game.  Two teams of differing skill levels I know but if we apply ourselves in the same way we should come away with a W.

I agree a good draw a match which we should win........York usually bring a good crowd so should be a good atmosphere as well...........

With 5 all-SL ties, it's a great chance for a couple of Championship clubs to make the Quarters. Obviously no disrespect to a York team that's just beaten Haven, but that's a great draw for us.

Hope you guys are ready to be surprised . Playing better rugby now than any game last year . Hope it will be a great game .

With 5 all-SL ties, it's a great chance for a couple of Championship clubs to make the Quarters. Obviously no disrespect to a York team that's just beaten Haven, but that's a great draw for us.

Or we could make the quarter finals from Championship 1 (NL2) like in 2004 :) Obviously a long way to go yet though!

Great draw

Very winnable

That s what we all said at York, Mark ! ;)

That s what we all said at York, Mark ! ;)

Well it looks winnable from both sides

Great fixture for both clubs

I noticed on North West Tonight on BBC1 our tie was completely overlooked, but right at the end of the programme they apologised & gave us a mention. You didn't ring up and give em a bollocking did you Keith? If so well done!

Or we could make the quarter finals from Championship 1 (NL2) like in 2004 :) Obviously a long way to go yet though!

following in the footsteps of the 2003 Lions team. As I've said, a really good opportunity for championship and championship one clubs to make the quarters.

It was me actually. I was infuriated and+ got on the bbc complaints line straightaway.

They were very apologetic and said they would look into it and contact me by e-mail.

Less than 5 minutes later my wife called me in the kitchen to say the announcer had made a grovelling apology and gave out our fixture.

Should anyone else need this number in future, it is ( BBC Television+ Radio Programme Queries+ Comments) 03700 100222

There will be very little in the two teams. they are so close the team that wants it the most will win

Great win against the Thunder and York at home very winnable if same level of application shown. Now hoping that this much needed win with the confidence gained from it gives us the lift we need to get the points against Barrow on Sunday. See you all at Sedgely. P.S. bring a large coat as its always bloody freezing there.  COME ON YOU LIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Very interesting draw. With a bit of luck I could see a non-SL team making the semis, a trip to Leigh or Featherstone could see some of this year's lower SL teams beaten.

Can we drop the admission prices for the York cup game so that we can attract a larger crowd?

Seems like an idea worth looking at. Maybe £12 adults, £8 cons well advertised and publicised

I noticed on North West Tonight on BBC1 our tie was completely overlooked, but right at the end of the programme they apologised & gave us a mention. You didn't ring up and give em a bollocking did you Keith? If so well done!

No, it wasn't me Steve, I was out yesterday between 4.30pm and 7.30pm on an errand of mercy to Wrexham and I've only just looked on the pc.

My son text BBC NWT and got a apology out of them and they said they would correct it at the end of the programme.