Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EQUALIZER

Sheffield Away

126 posts in this topic

Well I'm sure once the " let's be positive" brigade come on and kiss it all better,and slap some wallpaper over the ever increasing cracks

Life will be all rosy again ;)

Unfortunately us negative ones see thru the propaganda & the spin ;)

What propaganda and spin? Reading the posts Isn't it just two different groups of supporters, one who want to see things improve and back those that are working hard to try make that happen. And the other a group who enjoy failure just so they can moan about the club they claim to support.

What propaganda and spin? Reading the posts Isn't it just two different groups of supporters, one who want to see things improve and back those that are working hard to try make that happen. And the other a group who enjoy failure just so they can moan about the club they claim to support.

Paste or self adhesive????

And just because I love the ship

Does not mean I have to have affection

FOR THE CAPTAIN!!!

Atleest batley lost and fev lost too. Tough league this. If you don't turn up you get beat. Did you know our team had to get changed at home before match and showerd back at dewsbury? Shocking ground and even worse from us

Paste or self adhesive????

And just because I love the ship

Does not mean I have to have affection

FOR THE CAPTAIN!!!

How come you never offer to help the club? I read with interest how when you ran things on cup day it went perfectly and by following your system the Wigan game could have easily been played on Sunday again. Surely with all this knowledge and vision you have it would be straightforward to step up and save us all from this captain your so convinced is ruining the club?

Truth is its easy to kick the team and those trying to make it better on a day like today when the result and performance wasn't the greatest. The hard part is putting your hand in your pocket, your money where your mouth is and turning up to show your support for change and hopefully something better in the future.

Who are the real ones draining the life from the club the CAPTAIN or those closer to home?

gallagher leg muscle strain , pryce bad back , hemingway wrist problem 

DTID , the exasperating thing about kieran hyde is he can be brilliant one minute and excruciating the next . 

Atleest batley lost and fev lost too. Tough league this. If you don't turn up you get beat. Did you know our team had to get changed at home before match and showerd back at dewsbury? Shocking ground and even worse from us

Absolutely disgusting

Did you go to the game?

Sadly yes, with the team we have, we should be getting closer to teams like Sheffield, not having 40 plus points against us.

How come you never offer to help the club? I read with interest how when you ran things on cup day it went perfectly and by following your system the Wigan game could have easily been played on Sunday again. Surely with all this knowledge and vision you have it would be straightforward to step up and save us all from this captain your so convinced is ruining the club?

Truth is its easy to kick the team and those trying to make it better on a day like today when the result and performance wasn't the greatest. The hard part is putting your hand in your pocket, your money where your mouth is and turning up to show your support for change and hopefully something better in the future.

Who are the real ones draining the life from the club the CAPTAIN or those closer to home?

hm..................coolie ?.......

Tom Lillycrop must have a smile on his face after todays game. We sign a bloke who has already retired once and show the door to a lad with his best years in front of him. We were dire today and all the team need to take a look at themselves. I'm not one of those supporters who expect us to win every week just because we had a good start to the season but I do expect 100% effort. Some of the Eagles tries were embarrassingly easy to score, I reckon East Leeds asked more questions than us. sort it out Morro!!

Like I said in a previous post

I'm running my season ticket out

Then I've done with the current regime

That is my choice... Having a mind of my own... Unlike some who post here

Never question my support for my team

Were you at runcorn when we lost???

We're you at Widnes when we had 80 shoved up us?????

Were you at crown flatts watching the stand burn????

were you at headingley watching us lose to

Hunslet?????

Were you at headingley when we lost to saints in the last couple of minutes of the snowbound cup tie????

I was......was you??

Never question my love for my team!!!

40 years

1 grand final win,a couple of championship wins & a trans pennine win

And I'm still going to games

That's my loyalty

He's a good player, just not an halfback. Kicking game is appalling. Probs best as a fullback and keeping well clear of any kicking game plan

DTID , the exasperating thing about kieran hyde is he can be brilliant one minute and excruciating the next .

Well he's in the right team then.

Very poor even with our record v Sheffield. Glenn will have to earn his corn as will the players. The lack of showers is unbelievable I would have thought there would be somesort of minimum standards that the RFL would have. Unless there was an issue just this week.

Coolie what is the problem with the Captain , who I assume to be Mark ?

If we wanted a performance to get people flocking to Tetleys stadium to order tickets for the Wigan match this wasn't it.Absolutely clueless in attack and woeful in defense.It resembled the play off game at DVS last year which turned into a training session for Sheffield. What on earth has happened to the defense we showed at the start of the season against Fev?

Very poor even with our record v Sheffield. Glenn will have to earn his corn as will the players. The lack of showers is unbelievable I would have thought there would be somesort of minimum standards that the RFL would have. Unless there was an issue just this week.

Coolie what is the problem with the Captain , who I assume to be Mark ?

Wide of the target mate

Love Mark to bits that bloke has done more for the club than anybody in history

Would follow him to the ends of the earth and do owt for him.. It would be sir Mark Sawyer if I was king.

Mark is higher than captain

He's a admiral ;)

Like I said in a previous post

I'm running my season ticket out

Then I've done with the current regime

That is my choice... Having a mind of my own... Unlike some who post here

Never question my support for my team

Were you at runcorn when we lost???

We're you at Widnes when we had 80 shoved up us?????

Were you at crown flatts watching the stand burn????

were you at headingley watching us lose to

Hunslet?????

Were you at headingley when we lost to saints in the last couple of minutes of the snowbound cup tie????

I was......was you??

Never question my love for my team!!!

40 years

1 grand final win,a couple of championship wins & a trans pennine win

And I'm still going to games

That's my loyalty

Hahaha classic and I suppose your dad is bigger than my dad too yes?

Not once in my posts have I claimed to be a bigger or better fan than anyone so once you have picked your teddies up and put them back in your pram you might want to slow down on the where were you game cause it's not necessary.

I don't doubt for a second you love the team I actually admire your long term commitment to them over the years and I also think you could have a lot to offer the club moving forward. I would really like to see the fire in your belly and the history you have shared with the team over the years help guide those trying to move the club forward right now. You don't have to be Mr positive to make a difference but chipping away at those trying or gloating at failure just alienates you from something you clearly and rightfully care a hell if a lot about.

Wide of the target mate

Love Mark to bits that bloke has done more for the club than anybody in history

Would follow him to the ends of the earth and do owt for him.. It would be sir Mark Sawyer if I was king.

Mark is higher than captain

He's a admiral ;)

Can't disagree about Mark without him there wouldn't be a club or at least one where we are today. Go on then what is it about Glenn ? I've only met him once he seems right enough.

Hahaha classic and I suppose your dad is bigger than my dad too yes?

Not once in my posts have I claimed to be a bigger or better fan than anyone so once you have picked your teddies up and put them back in your pram you might want to slow down on the where were you game cause it's not necessary.

I don't doubt for a second you love the team I actually admire your long term commitment to them over the years and I also think you could have a lot to offer the club moving forward. I would really like to see the fire in your belly and the history you have shared with the team over the years help guide those trying to move the club forward right now. You don't have to be Mr positive to make a difference but chipping away at those trying or gloating at failure just alienates you from something you clearly and rightfully care a hell if a lot about.

Don't need my dad to fight my battles

I'm big enough ;) lol

What I put was to show the level of passion I have for the Rams

The fire is still there but constant p.issing on the bonfires is driving fans insane... The constant ups and downs,players not pulling their weight and world beaters one minute,chumps of the highest order next.

Things ain't right with the inability to be consistent throughout a season, happened last year and evident again this season.

When I stop spouting on here... That's when you should be concerned

Because it means I'm past caring ;)

He's a good player, just not an halfback. Kicking game is appalling. Probs best as a fullback and keeping well clear of any kicking game plan

Maybe switch Brown to half-back 

Can't disagree about Mark without him there wouldn't be a club or at least one where we are today. Go on then what is it about Glenn ? I've only met him once he seems right enough.

Wouldn't be fair or appropriate to come on here and criticise the coach with my personal feelings...

Your either a fan or your not of the coach of a team.

Freedom of choice

Pryce out injured rather than being dropped for being lazy. Shame!

haven't been his biggest fan, but think we missed him out wide today. Certainly his replacement was no better.