Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rarefrith

John Bastian

129 posts in this topic

You do know that half of the people on here are just stirring a pot? Im pretty sure we've got c@s fans inciting a lot of idiotic rumours and unrest. I'd give an example but i cannot be bothered finding the post on here made by a c@s fan disguised as a fev fan.

Check peoples profiles more.

nearly 3 in the morning, but I feel so sorry for rovers, fans especially. To be coached by a bloke that spends more time whatching cas, then sells our best players off and has the gaull to buy half the Dewsbury team. Featherstone , Do you get it Mr B ? na

Someone's not given the ale up for lent.

Poor Man

He will be the greatest thing since sliced bread come next week !!

Told you so !!

Your were very poor first half and very good second half. But watch those Crusaders next week they can play if given chance.

Told you so !!

Your were very poor first half and very good second half. But watch those Crusaders next week they can play if given chance.

Hardly 'the greatest thing since sliced bread' with divided opinion still especially after that first half shambles but someone in his team earned their crust at HT today

Weve already smashed crusaders once this year at their place so aware of how they play - and its very slowly most of the time - they are going through an injury crisis judging by their forums so we have to be confident next week

Daft, well Im sorry if I upset anyone. if I lived in Featherstone then I would attend meetings but living here in Wakefield is a trip for me  . We need a team not indeviduals. Im very proud to wear  the Rovers shirt. Just wish Mr B could understand our background . Maybe look at the dvd  12th May 1973.

Think JB knows our background , dont forget he has wore the fev shirt many times , going back to 1973 in todays totally different game is not going to do one iota of good ,and as for us being a team of individuals , its early days playing together as a team yet and if you look at the try scoring charts both sides of out three quarters are scoring plenty created from varying plays

Nowt said about the ref. Four blatant knock ons by Swinton at play the ball. If we can see it from 40 yards up in the stand, why cant the officials?.

First half we lacked any structure or go forward. Shocking display. The fact that Swinton appeared to tire in the second half helped our cause.

Against the strong sides we would have been really punished in the first half with a mountain to climb.

A win is a win. That is part of the enjoyment of being a FEV fan.

WEIRD

And what have you learnt this week thats different anything ?

Lol

Lol

Nowt said about the ref. Four blatant knock ons by Swinton at play the ball. If we can see it from 40 yards up in the stand, why cant the officials?.

First half we lacked any structure or go forward. Shocking display. The fact that Swinton appeared to tire in the second half helped our cause.

Against the strong sides we would have been really punished in the first half with a mountain to climb.

A win is a win. That is part of the enjoyment of being a FEV fan.

Did you shout for the 2 forward passes in the build up to Mendieka's first try ?

I did lol

This thread has now been going since 23rd March at 5pm and has diversified a little from the JB subject with over 110 replies and

over 10,000 views.In that period to now over the week I've viewed some great views and some sh*t*.I've read on other subjects on

the Featherstone forum,Cas fans imposing and posting views of Fev fans,SO WHAT,didn't hear much from them last season !! I've read we are looking for new players and other clubs are looking at our players,SO WHAT !! I've read about Paul Cooke and Matt Cook,too

many cooks can spoil the broth IMO !!

As for DR players at other clubs,totally irrelevant.We chose not to go down that road and that's also good for the long term good

of the club,so that negates the argument of other clubs to go down that path.

What does concern me is the performance of the team,especially first half performances,even if we get the result,it doesn't fill me with much confidence when it comes to playing the stronger teams in the league and ultimately the end of season league position,

with so much relevance of it when it comes to the financial implications for the next campaign.

But like the rest of you,I'll go to work this week and what ever you or I think won't solve the problems within the dressing room,

that's if there is a problem.Maybe that is why go to work and do our day to day jobs and we don't manage /coach Featherstone Rovers.I just want to see the best for our club and the success what we deserve for all the support and effort put in by all concerned.

I just feel the positive anticipation of this season is heading a little South and I hope it returns to the good old North soon.

Forza Fev

And the crossing for the second

Obviously, I've not seen Rovers yet, so can't comment on how you are playing this season.

However, in addition to losing your coach, you have replaced some key players - I always thought Liam Finn was outstanding for you. What is becoming obvious is that the so-called 'lesser' sides are proving very troublesome to everyone - don't forget, they are all fighting to avoid those bottom five slots. My team is unbeaten at the moment, but I don't know how! For the third consecutive game, against 'lesser' teams (certainly no disrespect intended!) we have had to rely on a last minute score, to make the game safe. Our luck is due to run out!

We now have 'Fax, you, Dewsbury & Sheffield all away, in the next few weeks. I wonder what the Championship table will look like, after that little lot?

Obviously, I've not seen Rovers yet, so can't comment on how you are playing this season.

However, in addition to losing your coach, you have replaced some key players - I always thought Liam Finn was outstanding for you. What is becoming obvious is that the so-called 'lesser' sides are proving very troublesome to everyone - don't forget, they are all fighting to avoid those bottom five slots. My team is unbeaten at the moment, but I don't know how! For the third consecutive game, against 'lesser' teams (certainly no disrespect intended!) we have had to rely on a last minute score, to make the game safe. Our luck is due to run out!

We now have 'Fax, you, Dewsbury & Sheffield all away, in the next few weeks. I wonder what the Championship table will look like, after that little lot?

And despite that Leigh have scored 18 tries in those last 3 games. :tongue: