Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Moose

Hunslet v Skolars

77 posts in this topic

Neither am I mate, but you can understand why this forum is so frustrating at times, we all want the best for Hunslet, arguing the toss over and over isn't helping.

Anyway, London on Sunday, three points please.

It's people airing their frustrations. If people didn't comment about it it'd show people had no passion for the club, and we all know thats a million mikes from the truth

Well after the buggiest in thug in rugby is putting on a hawks shirt that's me done. RIP hunslet

Havent poeple seen the email from hunslet saying bailey and clarkson will feature on sunday?

Well after the buggiest in thug in rugby is putting on a hawks shirt that's me done. RIP hunslet

I'm with you on that....the blokes a discrace and so are the club for playing him

DISGRACE they have done a good job of keeping fans away there is 6 in our family that won,t be going. What on earth are they thinking of injuries or not I would rather play 12 men than have him playing. So angry this club is a joke ex are only playing London for gods sake

DISGRACE they have done a good job of keeping fans away there is 6 in our family that won,t be going. What on earth are they thinking of injuries or not I would rather play 12 men than have him playing. So angry this club is a joke ex are only playing London for gods sake

the club statement where they remind Leeds fans they can get in on the cheap is an insult

London that have multiple ex super league players and will probably end up 4th in the league if not higher, So yeah just London....

the club statement where they remind Leeds fans they can get in on the cheap is an insult

Why wouldn't we seeing as we are Rhino puppets anyone who still goes to game are obviously Rhino fans so I guess they are aiming at their audience

Eaton must have no confidence in his coaching abilities if he has to stoop to DR in the lowest semi pro division. Out of the list of injuries Only Haley & Clarke are mentioned yet Clarke wasn't even in Eatons starting 17 at the start of season.

Yet we have 2 Forwards on DR.

Sounds like the injuries are being used as an excuse for DR

Why wouldn't we seeing as we are Rhino puppets anyone who still goes to game are obviously Rhino fans so I guess they are aiming at their audience

make sure they get offered I AM HUNSLET membership

Is this for real??

Thought the club stated at start of the season the squad is that good, we wouldnt need to use any DR players? More mixed messages AGAIN

Whats the point of having a squad and sign players if they board or coaching staff have no confidence in their ability? What must they be thinking. You couldnt blame them if they walked away.

As for our clueless coach, didnt he learn from the back end of last season that we play better when we field our own players who want to play for the shirt, rather than being told they have to play.

Were not hunslet anymore, were clearly a feeder club and thank you to all the muppets for making that happen. Your jobs done. Well done :-)

Pretty sure it was fans who said no dual reg not the club.

Also can all the people moaning about these 2 please name the 17 you would pick? From the injury list you'll probably struggle to name 17 never mind pick a good team selection.

Oh and pretty sure Richie Moore was the best player in all those end of season games, wasn't he a Leeds player?

Is this for real??

Thought the club stated at start of the season the squad is that good, we wouldnt need to use any DR players? More mixed messages AGAIN

Whats the point of having a squad and sign players if they board or coaching staff have no confidence in their ability? What must they be thinking. You couldnt blame them if they walked away.

As for our clueless coach, didnt he learn from the back end of last season that we play better when we field our own players who want to play for the shirt, rather than being told they have to play.

Were not hunslet anymore, were clearly a feeder club and thank you to all the muppets for making that happen. Your jobs done. Well done :-)

Spot on with that post mate. Hit the nail on the head

Pretty sure it was fans who said no dual reg not the club.

Also can all the people moaning about these 2 please name the 17 you would pick? From the injury list you'll probably struggle to name 17 never mind pick a good team selection.

Oh and pretty sure Richie Moore was the best player in all those end of season games, wasn't he a Leeds player?

What forwards are injured? Only Haley & Clarke mentioned

I always thought the whole purpose of a 'squad' was to cover injuries like we have at the minute. I wonder what the likes of Cook,Canterbury,Clough etc think about tonight's announcement.

I presume that Mr Bailey won't be available next week vs Workington in the Challenge Cup as Brian McDermott won't want him to be cup tied. If no one recovers from injury over the next week or so, we'll have to call on one our 'fringe' players who hasn't had any game time since the end of January to fill a spot left by the DR guys.

In my opinion next weeks game against Workington is more important than this week. If we lost to London it wouldn't be the end of the world, I'm convinced we'll still make the play offs and be around the top of the league come the end of the season but a win against Workington and a favourable draw in the next round could give the club a nice little earner.

Why not give the likes of Cook and Canterbury a game this week, giving them a chance to prove themselves as well a bit of match fitness in case they are needed the week after.  

What forwards are injured? Only Haley & Clarke mentioned

so you think oakes/broughton won't be moved to centre, and tebb/march won't be moved to scrum half? Plus stenchion & Houston are hopefully back if you read the preview but with both being injured last week there will be no guarantee they'll be fit so your 2 becomes 6 very quickly

Is this for real??

YES WELL DONE HIST

so you think oakes/broughton won't be moved to centre, and tebb/march won't be moved to scrum half? Plus stenchion & Houston are hopefully back if you read the preview but with both being injured last week there will be no guarantee they'll be fit so your 2 becomes 6 very quickly

Surely ansell at number 7 or have the coaching staff have no confidence in him. either?

Surely ansell at number 7 or have the coaching staff have no confidence in him. either?

I thought grimmer picked up an injury last week so was thinking Ansell 6 with march or tebb 7 but was actually Dave march injured. however that's still a forward down if he's not fit

I would be more concerned if Luke Briscoe comes. I am not a big fan of his. I don't rate him and he won't increase the quality.

Nobody seems to know where he plays best. Because in reality he can play anywhere but not very well.

Think that would be a shame if he comes before Cooke gets a shot.

Here's one possible line-up of players not listed as injured that could be selected without turning to dual reg ... I've left also left Marchy out  as well, seeing as there seems to be a question mark over him:

Kain
Watson
Cook
Maun
Akaidere
Grimshaw
Ansell
Houston
Tebb
Stenchion
Oakes
Broughton
Mackay

Canterbury
Davies
Reed
Lyons

Over to you, dear readers, to consider whether this team would be good enough to beat the Skolars ...

Here's one possible line-up of players not listed as injured that could be selected without turning to dual reg ... I've left also left Marchy out as well, seeing as there seems to be a question mark over him:

Kain

Watson

Cook

Maun

Akaidere

Grimshaw

Ansell

Houston

Tebb

Stenchion

Oakes

Broughton

Mackay

Canterbury

Davies

Reed

Lyons

Over to you, dear readers, to consider whether this team would be good enough to beat the Skolars ...

Looks like a strong side to me but what do I no. I

It would be good enough, but Maun is out too