Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Moose

Hunslet v Skolars

77 posts in this topic

Maun is out - see preview

Houston & Stenchion - both hopefully back

Akaidere & Canterbury - both injured I thought?

So just 5 positions to have cover for

Maun is out - see preview

Houston & Stenchion - both hopefully back

Akaidere & Canterbury - both injured I thought?

So just 5 positions to have cover for

The official club release mentions Hood, Clarke, T.Coyle, J.Coyle, Haley, Brickwood, Wilson, Mapals and Ballard as injured. Looks like Maun has been a recent addition to the list, but there's nothing to suggest the other four players you mention aren't available.

You'd think the club would have made a point of mentioning ALL the unavailable players if they wanted an "excuse" to use DR ...

Playing someone who is obviously disliked with a vengeance is not that  good an idea especially with all the tension over D/R.  Winning is not the be and end all on Sunday winning the grand final is so in my opinion being an outsider as it where I would not have considered him, surely they have fringe players at Leeds to do a job if D/R is the only answer to injuries. 

I was told that if the game was to be played on Thursday, Hunslet couldn't field a team. Now I don't know who is injured exactly but we didn't have 17 fit men yesterday {Thursday]! So do we play with 15 / 14 /? whatever men and get beat or use D/R and I'm not sure if playing short handed could bring a fine from the R.L.?

Getting 3 points is everything.York are top and they use dual reg so let's do what we have to.not a big fan of  Bailey but I will support him in an hunslet shirt

One point to consider, is that if we insist on only playing Hunslet squad members, and we pick up two or three more injuries on Sunday, we may finish up fielding more DR players in the next game than our own.

Personally I won't feel comfortable seeing Bailey in a Hawks shirt, but promotion is essential this year for the club's continued progression.

I believe that four teams go down from the Championship this season, and some of those may be big names.....

Great post Pusey, lets just get behind our team...yes we might have bailey in our team but he's playin for us not the rhinos he's going to be puttin his body on the line in a hawks shirt on Sunday..I don't think clarkson will be playing he's just been put in the rhinos squad for tonight's game

So what do we do ask one off our players that wasn't getting picked to play because the rhinos have changed their minds

So what do we do ask one off our players that wasn't getting picked to play because the rhinos have changed their minds

Achurch couldn't play due to  head injury,sustained in the warm up,Clarkson 18th man,nothing to do with Rhinos changing there minds.

Geoff this gas been my argument all along

Eaton is well and truly in McDermott's back pocket, and would jump off a cliff at his request if he was promised that it would secure him a place in the Rhino's set-up. Make no mistake, he doesn't give a toss about Hunslet. You're just a vehicle to get him into Headingley by the back door. I wasn't at all surprised to see him perched loyally at McDermott's side wearing full Rhino's training gear at their last match.

Eaton is well and truly in McDermott's back pocket, and would jump off a cliff at his request if he was promised that it would secure him a place in the Rhino's set-up. Make no mistake, he doesn't give a toss about Hunslet. You're just a vehicle to get him into Headingley by the back door. I wasn't at all surprised to see him perched loyally at McDermott's side wearing full Rhino's training gear at their last match.

Agreed!!!

and so say all of us

So they didn't change their minds we still have to put someone else in that thought they would not be playing

Terminator as nothing to do with our Club so do one scanner who are you if your not an hunslet fan as Macca would say jog on

100% correct ................................. Was Barry Eaton at the game last night or down at Hunslet seeing which players he's got available , and to pick the team ........

100% correct ................................. Was Barry Eaton at the game last night or down at Hunslet seeing which players he's got available , and to pick the team ........

They are prepping this morning for Sunday so the team wont be finalized till after the session

They are prepping this morning for Sunday so the team wont be finalized till after the session

Don't let the truth get in the way of a good story Suzzy

Don't let the truth get in the way of a good story Suzzy

Lewis whats a good story?? Are you trying to say riks lying and thats not barry eaton sat on mcdermot's knee everytime they're on tele in his rhino gear?

Lewis whats a good story?? Are you trying to say riks lying and thats not barry eaton sat on mcdermot's knee everytime they're on tele in his rhino gear?

What I'm saying is that his work at Leeds is not interfering with his work at Hunslet, despite what many are suggesting

What I'm saying is that his work at Leeds is not interfering with his work at Hunslet, despite what many are suggesting

Well it obviously is Lewis if fans are walking away from the club , and with whats happening with the D/R this Sunday.................

Well it obviously is Lewis if fans are walking away from the club , and with whats happening with the D/R this Sunday.................

What he's doing with Leeds is not getting in the way of his duties as Hunslet coach.

Fans being unhappy at him for helping at Leeds and using dual-reg is a different argument.

What he's doing with Leeds is not getting in the way of his duties as Hunslet coach.

Fans being unhappy at him for helping at Leeds and using dual-reg is a different argument.

ok i'll put it another way , if the Hunslet team was being trained and picked on Friday night where would Barry have been last night.........At Hunslet or with Leeds..................If your answer is Leeds then its getting in the way of his duties at Hunslet.......