Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KISS

Coach to Swinton

32 posts in this topic

Thought Morrison played like a lunatic during the few minutes he managed to stay on the pitch. What a liability he is.

I agree Worthington should have been sent off and if it had been the other way round I'd have been annoyed

Never in the history of rugby league would I have got as excited as the two York fans who abused Bloem for eighty minutes sat in the middle of the stand

calm down dear!

Booing is a little "pantomime" and is, in my opinion, only appropriate for match officials when you have lost or a decision goes against you. Beats swearing at them!  ;)

Thought Morrison played like a lunatic during the few minutes he managed to stay on the pitch. What a liability he is.

I agree Worthington should have been sent off and if it had been the other way round I'd have been annoyed

Never in the history of rugby league would I have got as excited as the two York fans who abused Bloem for eighty minutes sat in the middle of the stand

calm down dear!

Bit harsh with the criticism of iain Morrison,he was obviously under orders to rough things up and make impact! Unfortunately things didn't go to plan and the swinton forwards remained dominant! It's all in the game!

Booing is a little "pantomime" and is, in my opinion, only appropriate for match officials when you have lost or a decision goes against you. Beats swearing at them!  ;)

For everybodys  information York fans were not booing Swinton we were booing the ref and his officials for such a s**t performance . 

But at one point in the second half he gave you 3 pens in a row which lead to a try and the chap with the hairless pate was still giving him grief!

But at one point in the second half he gave you 3 pens in a row which lead to a try and the chap with the hairless pate was still giving him grief!

He always does, that's his "thing" - you should hear him when we have Stokes! Nice bloke though.