Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DoubleD

Catalan Dragons Overseas Quota

29 posts in this topic

Barthau has developed over the past few years though not to his full potential in my view and he won't whilst playing at a lower level

What annoys me about the overseas quota is teams see it as a necessity and not as a limit and therefore feel the need to sign players for the sake of it!

I would limit it to 3 and knowing there are ways around it this should keep the average down to 5 per team!

It's a shame that Barthau hasn't had more game time because i believe he's got the potential. His real problem is his defence (not dissimilar to a lot of half backs to be fair) which is probably why Pryce stays ahead of him, but i reckon he offers far more in attack than Pryce.

pryce was supposed to add big game experience, they just havnt really played many big games since signing him, also I dont think a rigid structure suits his game......

Barthau is already 24yo... he should have been "in" since 2-3years to fully explore his potential...

Catalans once made Tony Gigot at first grade when he was like 18-19yo... now nobody wants him, dunno why

Because he's not very good, that's why...

He flatters to deceive