Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Deano44

Team Selection

4 posts in this topic

I hear there are 5 or 6 warrington players playing today such as Wood, England, Evans, Penny, and the young hooker dwyer and another one i cant remember....can you play with 6 ?? Also what kind of effect does this have on your own players, who work all week, then train hard at night to find that come game day the warrington players are given their places to keep their match fitness... ?

Some clubs found last season that the DR system did not work for them and was more damaging to them, yet in a season of such importance especially down at the lower end your club go down that same route ?? Thoughts ?

Just read back on the forum for our thoughts

Its been hammered

please please please close this thread moderator

I hear there are 5 or 6 warrington players playing today such as Wood, England, Evans, Penny, and the young hooker dwyer and another one i cant remember....can you play with 6 ?? Also what kind of effect does this have on your own players, who work all week, then train hard at night to find that come game day the warrington players are given their places to keep their match fitness... ?

Some clubs found last season that the DR system did not work for them and was more damaging to them, yet in a season of such importance especially down at the lower end your club go down that same route ?? Thoughts ?

Mind your own business!