Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jasper

Pre-Season Results

6 posts in this topic

I see that St Albans Centurions has won the 'Raging Bull Shield' pre-season game against Beckenham Bears.  Anyone know the Hemel A -v- Northampton score from Sunday?

Any other 'London League' or 'Midland League' clubs played friendlies recently?  Very hard to find info on some of their websites.

London Skolars A beat SW London Chargers 26 - 12

SW London Chargers beat St Albans Centurions 28 - 22

London Skolars A played Navy on Saturday but I can't find the result.

St Albans Cents beat Bedford Tigers 38 - 32 in a pre season game for Sports Relief last week - over £700 raised for charity I believe.

IMG_9562a-X2.jpg

London Cup - 1st Round

St Albans Centurions 38 -v- 34 Beckenham Bears

Very good, exciting game of rugby.  Had to go to golden point for the Cents to win.  Beckenham are a good team and a good bunch of lads.  Hopefully they will want to 'go up' into the London Prem in the future if this game was anything to go on.

On a more sombre note, I was told that all the other 1st round games in the London Cup were called off!!!  Don't know if thats true or not - anyone confirm?

It was an excellent game.  Congrats to the Cents, they got a chance and took it while we didn't take the penalty and field goal attempts we had.

As far as I know, at least one of the games was called off.

It's our ambition to be promoted but not before we're ready both on and off the field.