Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

forwardpass

East hull

90 posts in this topic

ForwardPass have those two players mentioned deffo signed for West Hull or is it still just rumoured??

It looks as though its not only some hull clubs in trouble!!!

The whole game is in a mess

In the Yorkshire Juniors (excluding hull teams) there are about 84 clubs, only 6 of them have the full compliment of age group teams, 37% have 3 or less age groups and 66% have 6 or less where are the next generation of players coming from. We all say a lot of the current players lack commitment but where are the next set of players coming from.

I flagged this up last year about players switching clubs in Hull at regular intervals....Where is the loyalty to your club !!!!

If player played his junior rugby somewhere played somewhere at seniors but returned to his original club to finish his career how is that seen???

No problem as long as people are playing the game, the more players the merrier

If player played his junior rugby somewhere played somewhere at seniors but returned to his original club to finish his career how is that seen???

Don't see it as a problem, it's no good playing at a club if your not happy or you have been offered some incentive to go & play elsewhere.

Wish I could go back and play for boys club and incentive to me is to play in a commited team not anything else

Bit crapppy when players jump ship mid season after a few losses, leaving rest of team in even more crappp

Agree with you jackknife, Weres the loyalty ? What makes me laugh is Rollmans original quote before he decided to jump ship was all about not writing east hull off this early in the season ? Then he decides to take the money & go west but not before he edits his origianal comments !

Loyalty means nothing these days!! Players will always move clubs....FACT.

In Hull it appears some players can move to other clubs with no problems what so ever, and on the other hand some get verbally abused after being loyal for years!!!

Its only a game after all!!

With all this negative publicity regarding east hull on here and the reports of poor turn outs at training players moving elsewhere etc etc how moving forward will the club get through this are they strong enough to regroup and carry on ?? or is it as serious as the club been in jeopardy hope that's not the case nobody wants to see that for any club they certainly aren't the only ones struggling

Something's go to far if you knew me I don't need the cash pal

What's your reasons for moving then ? Did you play for them at youth level ? Eh bandit said you never ?

I was speaking to east hull chairman at our game today, to say he is upset about situation is an understatement, I hope for all the time & effort he has put in things sort themselves out.

I played for wests from 15-18 as hull boys club never moved to 18s if that's ok? My reasons are just at no way financial and all involved know the reasons for me to move back west of the city!

Will Partis be able to displace Windley from the hooking roll, I suspect not. But he has been more than loyal to Easts over the last few seasons 

Just heard rollman aka Jack Duckworth has moved because he runs a pub in the west ?