Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

forwardpass

East hull

90 posts in this topic

Will thatto get the 2 points now then??? And other teams who have to play them?

All results involving East Hull will be expunged from the records as per NCL rules.

It is sad that it has come to this, however having spoken to Dave Chester at Easts today he is confident that the club can grow again from the Hull and district league and become a force of amateur rugby league once again. I for one wish them all the best of luck and hope that the club can bounce back and thrive once more at whatever level they play at.

All the support for this once great club is amazing!!

I actually heard someone off the Skirlaugh committee gobbing off last night loving the fact that this has happened.

Short sighted or what, ohh I guess they wnt want to sign any of easts players then.

Disgusting!!!

Sad if true Mick

Believe me the Skirlaugh club didn't want to see this happen to East Hull or anyone, sad news if someone was gobbing off about it, PM me and let me know who it was please mate.

Some people wont ever begin to realise the hard work it takes to run a club

Especially promises made to lads if coming to skirlaugh!! Lets just say abuse of power!!!

Gutted for easts but this is what happens when you don't have youth sides

EH have some cracking youth sides.

Spoke to some people involved wiv east hull and its only ncl team that's folded their very confident that their current young A team can take over and start to climb leagues in years to come

I was speaking to east hull chairman at our game today, to say he is upset about situation is an understatement, I hope for all the time & effort he has put in things sort themselves out.

Is that the same Chairman who threw a bucket of water over you a few years ago when Skirlaugh Beat East's at Rosmead Street

Is that the same Chairman who threw a bucket of water over you a few years ago when Skirlaugh Beat East's at Rosmead Street

Yes your right I got a good soaking & was well p*ssed off at the time! but he did send a letter of apology & I have come round to the fact life's to short to bare a grudge, been to to many funerals recently :-(

Yes mate doing fine, team just starting to play something like, onwards & upwards, hope alls we'll at your end