Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blue Monkey

York cup match - 2.00pm kick off

89 posts in this topic

Maybe the yorkie defence will be a bit flaky that would be mint as it goes.

Maybe the yorkie defence will be a bit flaky that would be mint as it goes. Maybe its just baaaah humbug on mine or phil h's part, mind you in phil's case a gobstopper would be better.

Well done lads, You definitely brought a smile to my face, keep it up...

Not trying to be a Smartie here, and I know its a sore point with some but some of us Yorkies are fascinated to see who you have ( and dont have ) available to play on Sunday. I take it Ackers and Hulme are not dual reg ? Dwyer ? I presume the likes of England, Wood, Penney and one or two more unavailable as the Wolves wont want them cup-tied ?

Not trying to be a Smartie here, and I know its a sore point with some but some of us Yorkies are fascinated to see who you have ( and dont have ) available to play on Sunday. I take it Ackers and Hulme are not dual reg ? Dwyer ? I presume the likes of England, Wood, Penney and one or two more unavailable as the Wolves wont want them cup-tied ?

Hi Andy.  Not going off the TRACKER too much here but Ackers and Jacque Peet are ours and Lewis Hulme came from Widnes. 

Thanks Ian. Brad Dwyer, is he D/R or loan ?

See you Sunday - if I remember to bring the kit. Kat of 9 tails for me, if not !

Thanks Ian. Brad Dwyer, is he D/R or loan ?

See you Sunday - if I remember to bring the kit. Kat of 9 tails for me, if not !

Brad Dwyer is DReam

If you call us Warrington on Sunday you will be looking for a new Kit Kat !!! 

Sure to do at some point !! It's my age, you know !

As long as no-one threatens to shove my Aero-ial where the sun dont shine !

It's the cup so I guess there will be no dual reg in the team. Dr used last week were penny, Dwyer, wood, Currie, England... Check the "New" swinton website and as there are only about 18 players fit the team will pick itself.

Yeah. I was counting and wondering whether you'd manage without DR - Cooper and Fishwick still injured ?

I'd better Wispa it but we think we've a chance..  Nanyn v Minikin should be good to watch !

I hear that York have appointed a new coach, Welshman Dai Gestive

Yeah. I was counting and wondering whether you'd manage without DR - Cooper and Fishwick still injured ?

I'd better Wispa it but we think we've a chance.. Nanyn v Minikin should be good to watch !

We should manage without DR this week.

Hawkyard, Worthington, nanyn, hawkyard, walker, bowman, Watson, Menzies, hulme Morrison, brown, Watkins, Barlow is a team with warri low, Thomas, Johnson. Halliwell.

more than enough and big enough for a good game.

Get yourselves down there....looking forward to it.

Little Lion Man

You missed out Jacque Peet and Andy Ackers they are our players !!!

I believe you are right, except the Swinton website says different. So I thought rather that continue the "Swinton abuse the system" I would find 17 with no warrington connection at all.

And I managed it!

Cheers Riggy....website update?

Probably same as Gateshead game

We need Jordan back Phil  

Riggy

Good luck Sunday Swinton lions hope you have a good turn out too

Are you allowed to let us in on the rationale behind Jordan going to another Championship club? Super League I can understand!

Thanks for the best wishes btw.

You got some great players there Riggy and Swinton will be up there with the best wants the ground goes through, and well deserved, and get there identity Back, things will come good, Ian and Marlon top guys, keep the faith.Think loan players is happening more from superleague more now, to play this division if particular playing spots aren't available or a club has injuries it's a tough game an think all the club's want to chase the superleague licence just the way the games going really, fill a position to cover injuries Loyalion

Notice Jordan scored for Eagles today so he won't be able to play for us at Wembley !!

Thanks for that Phil and Riggy, he's obviously made a huge mistake. Seeing as Jordan has played today and the Wigan player Hopkins on loan to Leigh are Warrington going to allow us a few d/r's to play tomorrow?