Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rascal Bongo Stork

In the South East on Good Friday?

19 posts in this topic

Then get yourself down to Pennine Way! I've got the feeling it's going to be a great game and day out.

Stags promo video for the derby:

Tickets only £9 if bought in advance! £4.50 for concessions

clickety click:

http://hemelstags.com/shop/product/14/

While you're at it you could check out all the lovely new merchandise ;-)

See you down there!

Well done Stags on the promo!  I hope they get a good turnout.

I'll miss this event by a week which is a shame but it should be a good match.

Then get yourself down to Pennine Way! I've got the feeling it's going to be a great game and day out.

Stags promo video for the derby:

Tickets only £9 if bought in advance! £4.50 for concessions

clickety click:

http://hemelstags.com/shop/product/14/

While you're at it you could check out all the lovely new merchandise ;-)

See you down there!

A great day will be had by all.

This is a really professional piece of advertising. We'll done Hemel Stags

Or as an alternative Oxford v All Golds..... Hope both games are well supported.

Or as an alternative Oxford v All Golds..... Hope both games are well supported.

I thought about mentioning that last week, but didn't want to hijack a Hemel thread. Having said that, presumably there're fans enough to go around. I'm sure either will be good, both home clubs are great places to visit - maybe the undecided could toss a coin or something to decide which to go to. We still seem to be picking up disgruntled Broncos fans 60 miles from London at the moment.

I'm on it like Rob Bonnet. Really looking forward to this one, Hemel/Skolars is starting to develop in to a tasty little rivalry.

Gwan you Schtaaaaaaaaags!

SKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLAAAAAAAAAAAARS!

(No, I'm not the guy in the crowd that chants that!

SKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLAAAAAAAAAAAARS!

(No, I'm not the guy in the crowd that chants that!

Whenever I see him, either at Skolars or Broncos, I try to position myself as far away as possible  ;)

All clubs have these characters/supporters thank god, they can create the atmosphere.

Whenever I see him, either at Skolars or Broncos, I try to position myself as far away as possible  ;)

my kids love him

I thought about mentioning that last week, but didn't want to hijack a Hemel thread. Having said that, presumably there're fans enough to go around. I'm sure either will be good, both home clubs are great places to visit - maybe the undecided could toss a coin or something to decide which to go to. We still seem to be picking up disgruntled Broncos fans 60 miles from London at the moment.

They're the same 'fans'....

They're the same 'fans'....

& you know this how exactly? You ever been to Hemel or Oxford? And what's the quotation marks about? We 'fans' of Southern RL are not to be considered the same as those from the 'real' places? Like the IOM for instance? Hotbed of the game that it is.

And the start of the Southern Under 19s comp as well, got a nice mention in Phil Hodgson's column in League Express.

And the start of the Southern Under 19s comp as well, got a nice mention in Phil Hodgson's column in League Express.

except Hemel cant get a team out which is pretty disappointing

Almost game day, looking forward to a a good game, showing the best of two rugby league teams based in the sarf!!!!!