Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Butler

Phil Bentham

15 posts in this topic

Hang your head in shame. He should be dropped from reffing any games for at least a month. If players make mistakes they get dropped same should happen to him.

Hang your head in shame. He should be dropped from reffing any games for at least a month. If players make mistakes they get dropped same should happen to him.

2nd time this season huddersfield have been robbed. Other being bent video ref against whinos

It's a disgrace I can't believe he didn't even go to the video ref.

should be replayed at least disgrace

The games corrupt , no faith in the system................

There wasnt this much uproar when video ref robbed huddersfield against leeds twice in same game....wonder why

Hang on. So you hard liners didn't go to today's game. Shame on you.

And I mean the Hunslet game.

Hang on. So you hard liners didn't go to today's game. Shame on you.

You wouldn't av been there either if billy slater wasn't playing

Shocked every 1 talking bout super duper league teams  when hunslet just out  played  worky

Great day to be an hunslet fan all our own players proud of our team hunslet till I die

1st time ive seen it last night on the SL Show, looked a goal from behind the sticks then head on from the front looked like it would have hit the post, a virtual carbon copy of our game v Batley last year. The solution....make all posts another couple of foot higher.

If it goes over the top of the post then it's classed as successful so should have stood. Cheated plain and simple.

If it goes over the top of the post then it's classed as successful so should have stood. Cheated plain and simple.

Nope - if it goes over the post however high it is, it is classed as the post which would rebound so classed as a no try.  Heard it on Sky Sports a number of times but just going by what I heard. 

Im not passionate about the teams involved but without doubt it should have gone to the video ref.