Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

barnyia

France 16's v England 16's

9 posts in this topic

And I see that he has been knighted....

Good to see them playing it up in Var region. Gael Tallac who played at Wigan & Cas I think involved in the local open age set up at Toulon which plays in National 1. I understand there's a second game at nearby Apt which is where Benjamin Garcia the Dragons promising forward comes from.

For first time possibily France are meeting the English Schools side also at U15s level on this tour. Encouraging.

And I see that he has been knighted....

Not before time. Does HRH know or was this done by one of her 'rugby' mad grandsons?

Tim tum you know what those English are like who move to France, full of lies! I'm a builder! I lived in a castle! I'm a sir etc lol!

There's also a game in entraigues, I think the 16s play 2 games and the 15s one game,

When my team played Toulon a couple of years ago we had a great after match reception on the beach!

post-32727-0-28841400-1397074082_thumb.jpg

post-32727-0-68807800-1397074121_thumb.jpg

There's also a game in entraigues, I think the 16s play 2 games and the 15s one game,

When my team played Toulon a couple of years ago we had a great after match reception on the beach!

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

I like the way the Fed move the games around to engage with all its parts.

PS - how do those views compare with Wigan Pier then!

The views around Wigan pier are amazing as you know! Pity they've no sand at the pier or wigan would have won hands down,