Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

raiders96

Team and predictions for Fev

49 posts in this topic

First half we again shown the potential of what we can do, but bottled in the 2nd half giving possession away easy for example not making the line when kicking for touch, i also dont understand why bruie only got 20 minutes.

Howarth was well below what I was expecting and Nixon was looking shy again. Stand out performers Harrison, Grant, Shaw, Wiper and Walne with Shaw getting MOM for me.

Get Kurt back and move Harrison back to centre.

Can't get Kurt back, was part of the deal that he can't be called back, cracking bit of business! Thought the pack did pretty well at times today, unfortunately Campbell and Speakman are creating nothing and need replacing if we are to get out of the bottom 5. With the wind behind in the first half more points needed to be racked up. Seemed to be plenty of abuse for the ref again today, personally thought he was pretty good, Featherstone earned the right to hold down for longer due to winning the collision as their line speed was far superior to ours.

BG said on the radio he is looking at bringing another 2 players in this week.

Think scoreline is a bit harsh as we played well today in the first half, 2nd half there was a period of about 15 minutes we just gave penalties away and stopped doing the basics right, it's no coincidence that Fev scored 4 tries during that time and ultimately that's what cost us the bonus point.

Grant and Harrison were quality today but too many players aren't playing as well as we all know they could be.

I thought we played better than we have done for quite some time, with a bit more heart too, The only downside is, When we play teams around us we lose and don't play particularly well.Joe Bullock's certainly got the makings of being half a decent player, Walne also played a pretty good part. I too was also surprised Daws only got twenty minutes. He certainly made a big impact when he came on.

I thought Howarth sped the game up when he moved to acting half, I've always thought he was decent , He obviously needs to get to know his teammates.  Max Wiper was quite solid as too was Lowe. I think Liam Harrison was his usual hard working self. Ryan Shaw showed glimpses as to why he's still on Warrington's books  in defence and Dom Speakman made some good kick's in the first half, But seemed to go quiet in patches as did Liam Campbell.

Onwards and upwards, we only have Halifax on Friday lol. Lets get more fans through the turnstyles this weekend and give OUR team the support they deserve.!!

Goudie. :-)  :-) :-)

First half we again shown the potential of what we can do, but bottled in the 2nd half giving possession away easy for example not making the line when kicking for touch, i also dont understand why bruie only got 20 minutes.

Howarth was well below what I was expecting and Nixon was looking shy again. Stand out performers Harrison, Grant, Shaw, Wiper and Walne with Shaw getting MOM for me.

Get Kurt back and move Harrison back to centre.

think its harsh saying nixon was shy. He ran in a few early on looking for ball but never seemed to get a look in where he is dangerous (in attack). The lad can score for fun if given the ball unfortunately it appears his 'side' is not in favour or we just dont have the nouse to fling it to one of the quickest players in the league. Hey ho its only fax next week - walk in the park

think its harsh saying nixon was shy. He ran in a few early on looking for ball but never seemed to get a look in where he is dangerous (in attack). The lad can score for fun if given the ball unfortunately it appears his 'side' is not in favour or we just dont have the nouse to fling it to one of the quickest players in the league. Hey ho its only fax next week - walk in the park

Nixon needs a big line busting centre with him, like Harrison was. Low isn't like that at all so don't think we'll be seeing many tries from that side.

A definite improvement but another game with zero in the table. I thought the score flattered Fev and we deserved a bonus point. We were the only losing side that failed to get a bonus point this week. I fear that we are fast running out of time to avoid ending up in the bottom five. Here's hoping that we get the victories that our performance today deserves. Certainly won't get any easier on Friday.

I wonder if anyone spotted a former Salford coach sat in the Grandstand. I think he is still on the coaching staff at Salford.

2nd highest attendance in the league today with only Fax vs Leigh higher

What was the attendance....

anyone remember/know the halftime draw number/colour ticket?

anyone remember/know the halftime draw number/colour ticket?

Sure it was a yellow ticket but not sure on number

Nixon needs a big line busting centre with him, like Harrison was. Low isn't like that at all so don't think we'll be seeing many tries from that side.

I don't come on here now but cant help myself. Totally agree here. For me bring in a big second row and put Liam H where he is best, breaking and destroying the opposing back row. 

A definite improvement, but AGAIN we were in sight of a bones point until the last quarter of the game and once again we imploded.

We give away too many penalties and are still making silly mistakes. The wind was a big factor today and Fev used it better, we needed to go into the second half with some points in the bag. Both sides struggled to get the ball back from the kick offs, the difference was Fev punished us when we made a mistake but we let them off.

Its the silly little things like Wiper's missed kick for touch, we had a bit of momentum going and suddenly we were back defending again.

We are starting to gel .........the clocks ticking but the fat ladies not singing yet.

I dont know what game you people watch the best player by far was danny jones played prop then second row never misses a tackle never stops taking the ball in a.d plays a full game 3rd game in a row he has played the full 80 min at prop second row and loose not knock on missed a tackle or made a mistake yet your best players are the ones who miss tackles which cost uzs trys and second best today max wiper best game he has had

I dont know what game you people watch the best player by far was danny jones played prop then second row never misses a tackle never stops taking the ball in a.d plays a full game 3rd game in a row he has played the full 80 min at prop second row and loose not knock on missed a tackle or made a mistake yet your best players are the ones who miss tackles which cost uzs trys and second best today max wiper best game he has had

I overheard Bobby Goulding say at half time that Jonesy can be relied on to do the full 80 so he obviously rates him too.

I must admit that he has been slipping under my radar. I'll make a point of watching him more closely from now on.

Sure it was a yellow ticket but not sure on number

halfway there lol

The ticket was along the lines on yellow 065* not sure but it was definitely 06 something something. Normally if it is not claimed it is broadcasted on here, so a good chance it's been claimed.