Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

raiders96

Dual Reg with Salford

64 posts in this topic

They've already got 3 of their best young lads on loan at Sheffield!

Name one Championship team who has set the league alight through using DR players - answer none.

Name one Championship team who has set the league alight through using DR players - answer none.

Looks like there is a gap in the market then!!

Doncaster

May not of sett the league alight but it's certainly made a difference in certain games.....

Just think of who we might see in the Barrow colours playing at Craven Park like it or not and it may also pull a few more supporters through the turnstiles.   The like of Morley, Chase, Hock, Hansen  etc. we have to survive.   

i doubt you would see any of the above quartet even returning after injury (maybe morley as he played a game for swinton - but he is past his best)

May not of sett the league alight but it's certainly made a difference in certain games.....

For example Sam Hopkins scoring the winning try for worky vs us and half of Swinton team vs us

But the game against swinton, was it not a warrington player that scored most of our points?

But the game against swinton, was it not a warrington player that scored most of our points?

One player to there five players, Ryan Shaw scored 10 points that game whilst Wire players for Swinton scored 24

I don't know what to think of this yet, guess we will have to see how we use it. Hopefully not go down the same route as the likes of Swinton, Workington etc.

UNDOUBTABLY you will so you are like everyone else a feeder club

I don't know what to think of this yet, guess we will have to see how we use it. Hopefully not go down the same route as the likes of Swinton, Workington etc.

That's what you're doing now pal!

And stop using your phone in class....naughty boy

Can you please explain the difference between the route Swinton are on and the route Barrow are on - I think we are both on route DR

the diffrence is we have to go down this route because the likes of workington and more swinton have been useing the dr system for 2 years you dont seem to like other teams being on the same level playing field why is that is it because you wont have a advantage

There is a lot of animosity on the forums towards the BOD. Don't forget they are only volunteers and are giving up a lot of their spare time to run a business. Everyone is allowed to make mistakes. I'm sure it is still a learning curve for them.

I like most others on here didn't want to go down this route but looking at results I don't think we have a choice.

I'm actually looking forward to seeing Super League players at Barrow. How well it comes off, only time will tell.

There is a lot of animosity on the forums towards the BOD. Don't forget they are only volunteers and are giving up a lot of their spare time to run a business. Everyone is allowed to make mistakes. I'm sure it is still a learning curve for them.

I like most others on here didn't want to go down this route but looking at results I don't think we have a choice.

I'm actually looking forward to seeing Super League players at Barrow. How well it comes off, only time will tell.

Well said Gaz, I agree totally, we HAVE to stay up!

you gave Hunslet enough stick now you reap what you sow

Mr koukash could we please have 5 for sunday

Raiders A are beating Bradford 22-6 at HT. LOL

Castleford have completely outplayed Saints in the first hslf. 24-6. How nice to see a full ground with lots of atmosphere.