Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Drake

11/04/14 - Warrington Wolves v Hull Kingston Rovers KO 8pm

Who will win?   6 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Warrington Wolves
    • Draw
    • Hull Kingston Rovers

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

13 posts in this topic

Discuss the game here:

11/04/14 - Warrington Wolves v Hull Kingston Rovers KO 8pm

Westwood missing will be a blow but still think that Wire will shade it- 20-14

6-18, comeback is on.

Wishful thinking!

But looks like Rovers might have suffered too many injuries with such a short turnround, how come Hull are playing on Thursday again?

Still The Derby will be between 2 struggling teams so we better behave and do as the RFL says.

Well done Hull KR on the win. I don't understand the paranoia in that club that seems to run downwards from Hudgell, but on the field they've got some very good players. Warrington are really poor and I think a big rebuild is needed.

Paranoia? Just because we don't belong to the big 4....and Warrington are in danger of losing their membership...doesnt mean we cannot have a voice.

Hudgell is a real fan who has guided and funded the club from obscurity back to prominence, such that he can see the lack of quality at the RFL.

Gather Weyman ran 30 metres for his first try, and prob twice as far for his second! Travis Burns and Sandercock are beginning to gain respect.

The sun is shining and win or lose we can look forward to the Derby. And a great weekend in Perpignan.

Really did not see that result coming! Glad of it though

really disappointed with last night- listened to the Hudds Wire match on the radio and a comment on this forum said that "Warrington were lucky to get nil at half time". I thought that this was just an opposition fan's dig at us. Well having been at the match last night I definitely think that Warrington were lucky to get 12.

Big rethink needed in our attacking play- and Wood and Grix took injuries that probably both need surgery. I'm away for the next match against Widnes so some small blessings :(

PS Well played HKR- strong performance!