Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

oldham13

Good Friday Hunslet Hawks v Oldham Roughyeds

26 posts in this topic

So looking forward to next Friday. The lads played a far more expansive game today and although there were some errors, we looked good. It should be a Good Friday!

HAHAHA! I thought that after his post on Hawks page.

should be an easy three points tomorrow there coach finds it hard to get a result when it matters

this quote coming from a right Bell End

not as two faced as you hunslet rhinos thou

you sound like the perfect armchair supporter who no doubt will be watching your clubs progress on sky sports live centre on Friday . Hunslet V Oldham always a good game don't spoil it by being a Bell End mate there's a good lad and I doubt very much if there will be one D/R player involved. 

im off to odsal tonight and i will be paying to get in not like you sharlston free loaders

wrong again Bell End I always pay always have always will jog on

Excited about the Yeds game at Hunslet tomorrow. Side have trained very well. Should be a great game. Hope as many Yeds fans as possible can get to Hunslet and cheer on the lads. Big, big game. ;)

Hows does bell end escape the censorship of big brother, yet I call our beloved leader and I get edite?

^^^ haha, Quality, you will be putting in a claim for hurt feelings now lmao. Oh well onwards to Hunslet, hope its a good game and a great day out as per usual, up the Yeds!

Nice sunny morning here guys looking forward to what should be a good game

Bad day at the office

nothing bad about you, you'd have blown most teams away by half time, Hunslet were just good enough to ride out the battle in the middle and show their fitness & class in the last 20/30 mins.

I thought Oldham played well for long periods of the game. But some crucial errors and some strange decisions by players and officials were the difference. Hats off to the Hawks though, they stayed in the arm wrestle and took their opportunities well. 1-0 to the Hawks.  ;)

Very disappointed with the game plan. There was only one team playing expansive rugby and that wasn't Oldham. Watching the game I felt we had gone back to the Benson days ie. one man rugby or turning the ball back inside. I feel sorry for whoever plays at centre because Palfrey has no confidence in them to spread the ball wide.

Sadly, on the evidence of this match and the Stags match we are destined for an average season and life in the dump division for next season.

We are not good enough and lack some old heads with experience, but they cost more than we can afford so we will have to rely on kids.

I'll still be there as I have for the past 52 years and live in hope

We never gave up and did our best as a team.With a group of young lads and good coaches we are playing as best as we can.Didnt quite dominate the middle of the park in the end and more experience would be good but is expensive. The RFL is making such a mess of the league structure we just have to persevere - something sadly we have become experts in. Over all though our lads give very good value for money compared to other sports.

Superdude ignore him we are. see you all at your place for round two and few beers feet might be a bit soar as some of us are walking sponsered