Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

maccca-6-

exciting news

33 posts in this topic

Well ive been waiting for the exciting news all morning. Turns out eatons signed a new 2 year contract. He must be laughing at hunslet. His win % is a joke. Who's idea is this

I can't believe that this is the exciting news, I'd have loved to have seen a vote taken on this.

Why would the YEP put a picture of Barry in Leeds gear with McDermott under the heading about his new contract with Hunslet O/T without question bit of a face rub don't you think.

Probably because they have one available-- why does your illustration show Grimmer in a Featherstone shirt, and not in a Hunslet shirt with Barry Eaton ?

Because suzzy is open that he's a fev fan at heart as is grimmer. Grimmer played for fev and suzzys proud of that.....SIMPLE. whys eaton always in a leeds photo at every opertunity

Barry Eaton might be good in the community but on pitch we have been rubbish under him

Barry Eaton might be good in the community but on pitch we have been rubbish under him

But whats he done in the community?? He's not exactly brought any new fans in has he!! Might aswell give harry the hawk the job

Probably because they have one available-- why does your illustration show Grimmer in a Featherstone shirt, and not in a Hunslet shirt with Barry Eaton ?

My choice that pal not yours as a x rovers player myself that was my ultimate dream when he was 12 so that picture was( MY) proudest moment ok with that are you

But whats he done in the community?? He's not exactly brought any new fans in has he!! Might aswell give harry the hawk the job

To be honest I have no idea what he does in the community,I was just giving him benefit of the doubt.

well done to the hunslet board for securing the services of barry eaton for another two years top man and will be a top coach can only be good for the hawks

Why would the YEP put a picture of Barry in Leeds gear with McDermott under the heading about his new contract with Hunslet O/T without question bit of a face rub don't you think.

Not that suprising as allegedly the Rhinos pay Eaton's salary & Hunslet don't pay owt.....

Best coach hunslet have had since graham hallas without a doubt

Hunslet are putting cold showers on for your team 2morro , so they'll feel at home...... ;)

I would of thought 2 seasons of finishing 2nd bottom his extension would have depended on his performance at the end of this season, not 5 games into it.

Also apparently YEP reckons we should be grateful for any coverage we get from them & don't see the problem with a photo Containing Leeds coach, a Leeds player & the Leeds emblem in the background on news specifically on Hunslet only!

I don't want to offend people but this is always the way it was gonna go when you got into bed with leeds

If as people are saying that leeds are paying eatons wages then surely the contract he as just signed is with them

I don't want to offend people but this is always the way it was gonna go when you got into bed with leeds

I thought Barry was defo leaving to join Leeds?

I thought Barry was defo leaving to join Leeds?

Are you a bit out of sorts with life?? He's already a rhino.....look at most pics he's in with his fancy dress gear on, not rocket science really is it

i had some pictures of me taken on the back of a cow but that doesnt mean im a bull the judge said i was a pervert

I do think goiven a coach so early in the seasona new contract was strange, espically as past two season's he has not been raving success.

What happens if we dont go up, and it all goes pear shape, then what ? because t is not like the fans are going to back him, like I say might have been best to have waited.

When did the RFL stop paying Barry's wages? Top bloke is Baz lay off him for god sake.

For the first two years Barry was paid by Hunslet for his work at Hunslet and paid for his community work by the Rfl. He is still paid by Hunslet for his work at Hunslet. He is paid by them over the river for the work he does for them