Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheDuke

Weekends Predictions

41 posts in this topic

These are from the NCL page

Wigan St Patricks v East Leeds – St Pats by 12
Egremont Rangers v Thatto Heath Crusaders – Thatto by 8
Siddal v Wigan St Judes – Siddal by 20
Wath Brow Hornets v Leigh Miners Rangers – Wath Brow by 12
Hunslet Warriors v Lock Lane – Lock Lane by 20
Hull Dockers v West Hull – West Hull by 26

I think Hunslet and Lock Lane will be closer than that

Wigan St Patrick's v East Leeds – East Leeds by 18
Egremont Rangers v Thatto Heath Crusaders – Rangers by 6
Siddal v Wigan St Jude's – Siddal by 12
Wath Brow Hornets v Leigh Miners Rangers – Wath Brow by 16
Hunslet Warriors v Lock Lane – Lock Lane by 12
Hull Dockers v West Hull – West Hull by 14

Skirlaugh v East Hull - Walkover

Cutsyke my friend,dont know if you have been on the white stuff...if I was predicting pats v east leeds ,I would be giving east 30 start ...at least !!!!

Sidsmudge that's abit harsh on us haha. Dont think we will get a result today but I crnt see them beating us by more than 30

no disrespect my friend ,but big wide field nice day,pats noted for throwing ball around ...I might b wrong pal I hav been b4 .lol

Cutsyke my friend,dont know if you have been on the white stuff...if I was predicting pats v east leeds ,I would be giving east 30 start ...at least !!!!

I do a pint of white stuff everyday Sid.

5 out of 6, including one result bang on.

No point having a big wide field if they don't like tackling big forwards....

hold my hands up,i cudnt see that coming....al credit to east leeds a great win over there !!!!!

We are good when we want to be. Just need to turn up every week if we want to be up there at the end of a long hard season

that's true rednwhite army,,think you will b in the top half comfortably....how do u think ur neighbours the warriors will fare this season ?

think you will find matty played all his youth at east leeds till he signed for rhinos then went to warriors after that so dont think he come through the warriors club more an east leeds lad

I said he came through our 18s. I'm pretty sure there is some ex warrior lads in your ranks as well. But whos bothered really

Just looking at this weekends fixtures,could be a long trek home for the mighty warriors !!

Butter bean and Red and White Army. You are both such mugs and fell right into sidsmudge's trap. Do you really think someone who obviously has never had the bottle to pull a shirt on and play is really interested as to what someone from East Leeds thinks about Warriors chances. Red and white Army you were thick enough to reply to him and Butterbean you were thick enough to get drawn in. He must be laughing at you both as he got his way to enable him to get yet another post on the forum having another dig at Warriors. Don't you be worrying about Warriors having a long trek home Sludge, if I were you I'd be worrying about what a sad life I have and realise that most people on here have the full measure of you.

oh dear ratty,are we not allowed to communicate on here and find out the views from different clubs...the season is really getting to you already !!