Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Joe Whitley

21/4/14 - Catalan Dragons v Hull Kingston Rovers KO 6pm

CAT v HKR   7 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Catalan Dragons
    • Hull Kingston Rovers
    • Draw

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

43 posts in this topic

Discuss this game here...

The locals will know when Hull KR have arrived.

They'll still be able to hear the whining when the plane's engines are turned off.

As I left the pub late last night, the Rovers supporting landlord bade me goodnight, having already replayed the #### derby again for all our benefits.

I shouted that I'd be popping in to see him on Monday. "No doubt with your string of f***ing onions round your neck" he replied.

How very astute of him.

The Pride of France 32 The Pride of East Hull 18.

As I left the pub late last night, the Rovers supporting landlord bade me goodnight, having already replayed the #### derby again for all our benefits.

I shouted that I'd be popping in to see him on Monday. "No doubt with your string of f***ing onions round your neck" he replied.

How very astute of him.

The Pride of France 32 The Pride of East Hull 18.

Do you still have that French bicycle?

Do you still have that French bicycle?

Yes, but with a morning start in the Three John Scotts I may not be capable of staying upright on it by early evening.

Perhaps a few renditions of "All you need is love" by the Beatles might have the desired effect, especially if it skips after the first few seconds...

Victory is sweet, defeat is bitter.

A game in perpignan is to be enjoyed, win or lose.

Nice of Ullman to think of us.

Je suis arrivee......bleeding french wont change of 500 euro note. All this "oil" money sloshing around at Rovers causes its own problems!

Wonder if London Broncos can beat the high and mighty Hull, never beaten always the best.

Je suis arrivee......bleeding french wont change of 500 euro note. All this "oil" money sloshing around at Rovers causes its own problems!

Wonder if London Broncos can beat the high and mighty Hull, never beaten always the best.

Pleased to hear you've got there OK.

Enjoy yersen.

I had no idea Rovers had got lucky with North Sea Oil Steve, congratulations.

Where did you drill for it...the middle of the South Stand?

..bleeding french wont change of 500 euro note

I wonder why not?

As of 20 April 2010, money exchange offices in the United Kingdom stopped selling €500 notes due to their use in money laundering. The UK Serious Organised Crime Agency   claimed that "90% of all €500 notes sold in the UK are in the hands of organised crime",

see http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8678886.stm

It appears Steve's been rumbled.

8 of the buggers.....why print them if they wont honour them?

Still I always feel like a million dollars watching the Rervers.

Sneaky confidence that we have the depth in numbers to beat the Cats.....their result v Widnes put into context by Warrington yday.

Rovers without the Walker bros, Eden, Langley, Gleeson, Keating, Dave disco Hodgson etc still strong enough to beat Hull so however busted we are after Thursdays walk in the park we might just pull it off. If not , well we never win 2 over Easter.

Back to le Boulevard Saint Sandercock pour le vin!

St esteve v carcassonne in the elite 1 play offs as curtain raiser

St esteve v carcassonne in the elite 1 play offs as curtain raiser

UTC by 20 to set up a semi final with FCL and Cats by 8 to get revenge for last years' debacle at Toulouse

Limoux by 14 in the other QF

Catalan for me , that last game must have taken a lot out of KR otherwise i would have gone the other way, could be close .

Hull KR are +14 on the handicap.

Looks a very good bet to me.

I'm not expecting anything from this game.

Unfortunately this is the first trip I've missed since our 2006 promotion. Catalan is an absolute belter of a trip and I've enjoyed each and every one of them.

It looks like Ben Cockayne is out, Greg Eden in and Wayne Ulugia has not travelled.

Just as long as we are not embarrassed, I'm just happy to get through it and look to the week after.

You might be pleasantly surprised, so hang on in there.

Travis Burns

Keal Carlile

Omari Caro

Neville Costigan

Jordan Cox

Greg Eden

Ade Gardner

James Green

Craig Hall

Josh Hodgson

Graeme Horne

Kris Keating

Kevin Larroyer

Rhys Lovegrove

Jason Netherton

Justin Poore

Liam Salter

Kris Welham

Michael Weyman

I'm not expecting anything from this game.

Unfortunately this is the first trip I've missed since our 2006 promotion. Catalan is an absolute belter of a trip and I've enjoyed each and every one of them.

It looks like Ben Cockayne is out, Greg Eden in and Wayne Ulugia has not travelled.

Just as long as we are not embarrassed, I'm just happy to get through it and look to the week after.

Eden had a blinder for you in this fixture last year and Ulugia hasn't played a game for you yet so can hardly be missed.

He did. I was there in Toulouse. He was exceptional.

Unfortunately he has struggled a bit, then broke his toe. Hopefully we'll see a safe performance from him tomorrow.

You are correct, Ulugia won't be missed as he has not played. I don't understand why that is relevant though.

I'm really looking forward to tomorrow.  

Kids tournament in the morning.

St Esteve v Carcassonne in the afternoon

Dragons against them Rovers in the evening

Singing syrup aplenty later on with the Rervers lot.

Larroyer to tear it up until he gets put on his behind a couple of times by Whitehead and Duport.  Looking forward to seeing what that great pro Costigan has left in the tank.

Dragons by 10.

He did. I was there in Toulouse. He was exceptional.

Unfortunately he has struggled a bit, then broke his toe. Hopefully we'll see a safe performance from him tomorrow.

You are correct, Ulugia won't be missed as he has not played. I don't understand why that is relevant though.

I think I misunderstood the reference to Ulugia. I can see it was just an observation on your part rather than a suggestion that Rovers might struggle without him.