Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Joe Whitley

21/4/14 - Leeds Rhinos v Salford Red Devils KO 3pm

LEE v SAL   3 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • Salford Red Devils
    • Draw

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

10 posts in this topic

Discuss this game here...

Extra days rest, at home, with possibly the best defence superleague has seen for some time. Can't see past Leeds at this point. Especially since Leeds rested a few forwards against the Bulls too.

Leeds 30-12 Salford

Leeds although they will have Saints on their minds so I don't expect a score fest

This is essentially a 'home game' for me as an exiled Salford fan but I'd happily give it a swerve. Tony Smith is right when he says the fans are being short changed by the Easter program.

I actually resent spending good money watch two tired and weakened teams go through the motions.

Salford further weakened by injuries, if Leeds score less then 40 I'll be surprised

I am taking my confidence for Salford from the exploits of Sunderland AFC in the round ball game who,while bottom of the Premier League have gone to rich clubs Man City and Chelsea and taken points.

Despite the injuries the spine of the side assembled and coached by Brian Noble will be the same.

Having seen the performances of the squad assembled and coached by Noble there are concerns,and the full implications of what Iestyn Harris has inherited was witnessed on Good Friday.

Our highest tacklers against Huddersfield, in Hanson and Gleeson,are missing and the right side has been a major worry,offensively and defensively,for a long time.

Always a pleasure to visit a proper club with proper supporters.( I take it Mr McDermott has won over the doubters and they can play outside of the play-offs? )

It's the hope that kills you. :onthequiet:

Incredibly close at half time, but Leeds kicked on nicely in the second half.

Leeds still only conceded 82 points in total (10 games) this season, the next best being Wigan with 158 (in 9 games)!

Tough run of games coming up though with Wigan, Cas and Wigan again could see us break the 100-point barrier soon

Leeds still only conceded 82 points in total (10 games) this season

Yes I know I'm biased but this stat is proper impressive!