Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Joe Whitley

21/4/14 - Wigan Warriors v Bradford Bulls KO 3pm

WIG v BRA   8 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wigan Warriors
    • Bradford Bulls
    • Draw

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

80 posts in this topic

If Wigan had scored this amount against London Broncos, almost everyone would have been saying how they don't deserve to be in Superleague.  Yet I see none of those comments at all about Bradford (and London didn't concede anywhere near so many against Wigan either).  Strange, tha'

Gary Schofield trying to defend this would be funny

Credit to the Bradford fans who did come, they stayed until the very end. I don't think I have seen a team that poor for a while though. Every time Wigan had the ball they looked like scoring.

Well, yeah  they just about did iirc.

The Bulls seem to have mentally given up and were physically busted before the game, and then lost two more [one of the kids with a broken leg] so it's hard to see where the changes are coming from. Maybe the cup tie will allow the squad to forget SL for a week or so. Personally I'd like to forget it for the rest of the season. Bring the shutters down on 2014 - let's go home, I think I've had enough.

Having watched Super League Fulltime, lil bro asked why Wigan were wearing green socks.

So, why were Wigan wearing green socks?

That's why we lost.

Wigan were camouflaged against the grass and we never saw them approaching our line.

Having watched Super League Fulltime, lil bro asked why Wigan were wearing green socks.

So, why were Wigan wearing green socks?

Mental Health Awareness.

Super League champions Wigan Warriors have teamed up with local NHS mental health services to encourage fans and the community to ‘Tackle Your Memory'.

The new campaign is designed to highlight the availability of support for people who may be concerned that they or someone they know may have a memory problem.

Read more at http://www.wiganwarriors.com/WContent.aspx?id=9223&type=1#Z8xtYxob7KAdfU3X.99