Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John North

43-10

38 posts in this topic

Will there be a DVD of this match?

I hope not! ;-)

Will there be a DVD of this match?

Yes.

Call 01924 465489 on Tuesday and request one. Don't have prices to hand unfortunately.

Maybe it was because it was on a Friday night?

Or maybe it was because it was a bank holiday and a decent night ;) Probably the only night match I'll get to see this year, so chuffed it was a good one - unless you're a dogs fan of course.

Delighted. Cannot recall the last time we did that to Batley. Anybody got historical details of such a victory?

The defence was back to what I had hoped for and our attacking moves were better. Just hope it now continues.

For Dewsbury fans it was highly entertaining and didn't we respond at the end!

The referee did make a couple of mistakes and did look for help from his touch judges who didn't respond.

Footage here:

Enjoy :)

Got to say, whoever is doing the video work is doing a top class job - very professional. Well done folks, keep up the excellent work.

Agreed. Welldone mate. Another professional job done by all concerned.. Nice to hear away fans praising our stadium too, Wigan other week and the bulldogs the other day

Great footage.

Who's the charming Bulldogs fan behind the posts seen "loosening his wrist" at 5:11?

Hilarious!

Footage here:

Enjoy :)

Brilliant. Many thanks from someone who missed it. Looks like one of those nights when everything went right. Let's hope it's the same against keighley.

Delighted. Cannot recall the last time we did that to Batley. Anybody got historical details of such a victory?

The defence was back to what I had hoped for and our attacking moves were better. Just hope it now continues.

For Dewsbury fans it was highly entertaining and didn't we respond at the end!

The referee did make a couple of mistakes and did look for help from his touch judges who didn't respond.

I seem to remember you beating us 49-6 (or something similar) in a cup game at the Mount 6 or 7 years ago.

I seem to remember you beating us 49-6 (or something similar) in a cup game at the Mount 6 or 7 years ago.

Remember the game well, it was a Northern Rail group game, Dean Lawford had a great game for us, was in complete control of the match.

Just painfully watched that again, can't quite believe how many times we knocked on, this isn't sour grapes cos you soundly beat us but I don't believe we ripped the ball as many times as the ref gave, nobody is that stupid not even us. However well done Dewsbury you played really well.