Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hunslet2012

WIGAN

88 posts in this topic

Thats an embarrassing scoreline for Super League , lets hope Hunslet can keep em near that mark or Dickie Bird will be reffing the game............

i think you need to find someone who can speak to the press how did the YEP find out you have only sold 215 tickets ? And to say that you are taking 3 coaches it sounds like someones taking the xxxx

i think you need to find someone who can speak to the press how did the YEP find out you have only sold 215 tickets ? And to say that you are taking 3 coaches it sounds like someones taking the xxxx

Are you suggesting that only 1 or 2 buses are needed for 130 people, or that 4 or more are required? 

That's not very good.I would have expected to sell over 300 but it seems a lot of people have given up,despite a decent run of form

Most Hunslet supporters are affluent enough to be going to the game in their chauffeur driven limos .

I'll be watching bin dippers instead.......#iwashunslet

3 buses full 300 tickets sold Beeston Broncos taking a bus full as well

Thats not a very good turn out for the clubs "cup final" should be selling a lot more than that in my opinion

Are you suggesting that only 1 or 2 buses are needed for 130 people, or that 4 or more are required?

No im suggesting that you dont tell the YEP anything in the article it comes across that hunslet are pleased to be taking three coaches the YEP are trying to show the club up

It's more than we took to hull

I no that mate but what im saying is supporters who've not been for a while will want to go to this. Supporters who normaly don't go to away games will go. Plus theres normaly people who just go cause its a big game, then on top of that theres the floating rhinos the club seem to have put so much faith in. That should be a lot more than 300 in my opinion #iwashunslet

My grandad hasnt been to an hunslet game since the 1965 cup final but he will be there sunday ive just been to B&Q for a shovel and will take him out of the ground tomorrow

My grandad hasnt been to an hunslet game since the 1965 cup final but he will be there sunday ive just been to B&Q for a shovel and will take him out of the ground tomorrow

Is it a Spear & Jackson No3 shovel , i bet Eric Oithwaite would like to meet you.............

Posted · Hidden by ckn, April 25, 2014 - No reason given

i asked for a spade so they got winston to serve me

Let's hope that the genuine fans who support the club, have a fantastic day out, and have a safe journey......

Also hope that the players can give a good account, and hopefully stay injury free....

Good luck boys...

Let's hope that the genuine fans who support the club, have a fantastic day out, and have a safe journey.....

Also hope that the players can give a good account, and hopefully stay injury free....

Good luck boys...

this post sums Hunslet up right now. It's clear that supporters are devided, the decisions made by HIST have caused that devide. Sunday should be a day for all Hunslet supporters new and old to get together and enjoy watching their club playing against one of the elite teams in world rugby league but genuine fans won't be there because it wouldn't feel right because the club doesn't feel the same as it did when we all went to hull. These are GENUINE fans staying away because they don't agree with the way the club is being run GENUINE fans so please don't belittle them. as I said this post sums the club up right now

Spot on that mate im going but can understand them that arent and i am not looking forward to it like i would have a few years ago

No-one's been driven away, you make your own choices in life. If you don't want to pay the entrance fee, that's your right as a customer.

If you don't like something, you can vote with your feet, it's a democracy.

Why you would waste your time on a forum that can change nothing is beyond me. I notice that none of the keyboard warriors had the balls to turn up at the AGM. Stick to Coronation street fellas, that's not real life either.........

Meanwhile, the genuine fans can look forward to watching some live sport on Sunday.