Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hunslet2012

WIGAN

88 posts in this topic

Just seen a BIT of the Hunslet v Workington cup game on Look North, -- thought it was all going to be about Chesterfield possibly getting promoted to Division One.

No-one's been driven away, you make your own choices in life. If you don't want to pay the entrance fee, that's your right as a customer.

If you don't like something, you can vote with your feet, it's a democracy.

Why you would waste your time on a forum that can change nothing is beyond me. I notice that none of the keyboard warriors had the balls to turn up at the AGM. Stick to Coronation street fellas, that's not real life either.........

Meanwhile, the genuine fans can look forward to watching some live sport on Sunday.

Post under your proper name rhino boy instead of hiding behind a user name and I'll tell you to your face. I was supporting this club home and away through the worst times in its history. Were you??? I doubt it

cant wait to wear the famous hunslet colours at a big superleague stadium, looking forward to the game regardless of the result, just hope the team can do their best and play with pride .i think 300 fans is quiet a good efffort and am sure we will make some noise.

No-one's been driven away, you make your own choices in life. If you don't want to pay the entrance fee, that's your right as a customer.

Why you would waste your time on a forum that can change nothing is beyond me. I notice that none of the keyboard warriors had the balls to turn up at the AGM. Stick to Coronation street fellas, that's not real life either.........

Meanwhile, the genuine fans can look forward to watching some live sport on Sunday.

firstly it's a forum on the internet I don't expect it will change anything but i'm entitled to my opinion. Secondly if your a typical genuine fan then i'm glad i'm out of it to be honest

Its shocking when you've got a sponsor coming on here having a pop at fans. Esp when he should be worrying more about the advertising signs on hunslet road and geldard road. Turns out hawksnest was spot on after all

KEYBOARD WARRIOR!!!!! Brilliant

Genuine fans , your having a laugh , you won't see half of these fans who are going to Wigan until the next BIG game...............

Its shocking when you've got a sponsor coming on here having a pop at fans. Esp when he should be worrying more about the advertising signs on hunslet road and geldard road. Turns out hawksnest was spot on after all

Who was the sponsor having a pop?

Not having a pop myself just a genuine question.

Who was the sponsor having a pop?

Not having a pop myself just a genuine question.

Andy hemingway

Mystic I don't think the club should ever go down the road of seeing fans as customers

The genuine fans have been driven away! NO THEY HAVEN'T. Also, you can't say the club is badly run now. At least the people in charge are interested in the club even if they are impecunious. Any that have left have done so because of the half witted people on this forum. Support the club instead of complaining about everything. I could maybe understand your point about Leeds Rhinos if they were a competitor of ours, but they're not. we live in different worlds.

The genuine fans have been driven away! NO THEY HAVEN'T. Also, you can't say the club is badly run now. At least the people in charge are interested in the club even if they are impecunious. Any that have left have done so because of the half witted people on this forum. Support the club instead of complaining about everything. I could maybe understand your point about Leeds Rhinos if they were a competitor of ours, but they're not. we live in different worlds.

A few reasons i'm not going anymore Gabby are the way the games being run by RFL (Red Hall) , the leagues and the Challenge Cup are a joke nowadays , they are corrupt the way they run the game , buiness men not Rugby men , and as far as HIST r doing , yes the clubs never been run as good as it is run now , but the way contracted Hunslet players were dropped for better Leeds players should'nt have happened , Barry Eaton getting 5 years when he's done nowt , and then you've got Board members looking down at fans for singing anti Leeds songs when they used to stand shoulder to shoulder singing the same songs ( let him cast the first stone who as'nt sinned , springs to mind )........i won't be turning up at headingley either if Hunslet get to the final , i'm not one of them who'll be coming out of the woodwork 2morro to watch the wigan game , and yes we will always be in different worlds to Leeds , when you've got idiots like Peter Smith doing everthing he can to stop Hunslet from moving on...............

What makes people think that we will be followedby a load of glory hunters tomorrow.

There have been over 400 Hunslet fans at our home league games so far. There were also over 100 Hunslet fans at Hemel and Oxford not that some of the "I was Hunslet" sheep that come on here spouting there drivel would know.

They dont go to games anymore. So why come on the forum. No one is interested what u have to say. Open your own forum Ba Ba Black Sheep would be a good name for it.

Another point regarding Mysic Meg. He has every right to come on here. As well as a sponsor and a director he is also a fan. Something you boys are not anymore.

Great ponts on here from Mystic Meg Gabby and Blackbeard. Yes Peter Smith is a joke and Rugby League is a great game. Sadly run by complete idiots.

I agree 100% with gabby I just wish everyone would get behind the club even though I respect other peoples

opinions on how things are run at Hunslet. Like he says we are no longer rivals with the Rhino's, 'more's the pity'

and Super League means nothing to me personally and hasn't since 1999. I only care about Hunslet and if our

'relationship' with the Rhino's benefits us then that's great as far as I am concerned. 

What makes people think that we will be followedby a load of glory hunters tomorrow.

There have been over 400 Hunslet fans at our home league games so far. There were also over 100 Hunslet fans at Hemel and Oxford not that some of the "I was Hunslet" sheep that come on here spouting there drivel would know.

They dont go to games anymore. So why come on the forum. No one is interested what u have to say. Open your own forum Ba Ba Black Sheep would be a good name for it.

Another point regarding Mysic Meg. He has every right to come on here. As well as a sponsor and a director he is also a fan. Something you boys are not anymore.

Great ponts on here from Mystic Meg Gabby and Blackbeard. Yes Peter Smith is a joke and Rugby League is a great game. Sadly run by complete idiots.

Hahahahaha sheep!!!! Hist have done some great things with the club but they've also riddled the club with leeds, rewarded a failed coach with a new 2 year contract. How long did you stay away for john? Was it 2 year?

I agree 100% with gabby I just wish everyone would get behind the club even though I respect other peoples

opinions on how things are run at Hunslet. Like he says we are no longer rivals with the Rhino's, 'more's the pity'

and Super League means nothing to me personally and hasn't since 1999. I only care about Hunslet and if our

'relationship' with the Rhino's benefits us then that's great as far as I am concerned.

Careful my friend, anything you say positive about our relationship with the Rhinos will have some on here frothing at the mouth and calling you a Rhino boy.

I did indeed Macca but that was due to personal circumstances. I am there now and will be for a long time to come. The club has a bright future and eventually will stand on its own 2 feet.

I have no problem with people staying away. What I find very depressing is the continual sniping at the club just for the sake of it.

Nothing is perfect but if some of you took the trouble to find out you know about spme of the good things going on. Andy Hemingway does a magnificent job. That is a fact.

Out of curiousity what do you do on a Sunday ?

As I suspect you must miss coming even if u say otherwise.

The thing is John is if you ask people getting on the coach for Wigan 2morro , who you don't see at games , ask em how many will be booking on for South Wales and i bet you could count em on 1 hand if you get any and i bet you won't even see em at the next home game , i know a fair few who are going 2morro who i did'nt think had any interest in Hunslet at all............its a shame the games got to this state.............

That is true. But it happens in all sports. I am sure Donny will have their fair share of glory seekers at Warrington. Such is human nature unfortunately

I did indeed Macca but that was due to personal circumstances. I am there now and will be for a long time to come. The club has a bright future and eventually will stand on its own 2 feet.

I have no problem with people staying away. What I find very depressing is the continual sniping at the club just for the sake of it.

Nothing is perfect but if some of you took the trouble to find out you know about spme of the good things going on. Andy Hemingway does a magnificent job. That is a fact.

Out of curiousity what do you do on a Sunday ?

As I suspect you must miss coming even if u say otherwise.

John course I miss going to rugby sundays, I've supported hunslet home and away for a lot of years and you never stop being a fan. And for a sponsor to come on here saying were not fans cause we choose to have morals is a joke. Oh none of us are fans we're CUSTOMERS. He might be a nice bloke john but a lot think otherwise. Hawksnest is a true fan of this club and she doesn't speak very well of him either

John course I miss going to rugby sundays, I've supported hunslet home and away for a lot of years and you never stop being a fan. And for a sponsor to come on here saying were not fans cause we choose to have morals is a joke. Oh none of us are fans we're CUSTOMERS. He might be a nice bloke john but a lot think otherwise. Hawksnest is a true fan of this club and she doesn't speak very well of him either

I'd like to consider myself a true fan and I cannot speak highly enough of him, we're all entitled to an opinion.