Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hunslet2012

WIGAN

88 posts in this topic

The thing is John is if you ask people getting on the coach for Wigan 2morro , who you don't see at games , ask em how many will be booking on for South Wales and i bet you could count em on 1 hand if you get any and i bet you won't even see em at the next home game , i know a fair few who are going 2morro who i did'nt think had any interest in Hunslet at all............its a shame the games got to this state.............

Of course most won't be going to South Wales, how many would the likes of the Old Boys and the Warriors take to an away league game a couple of hundred miles away compared to say playing Hunslet or Cas in a cup match, you could probably get them all in one car.

What's wrong with people picking and choosing which games they watch? the more the merrier, you never know some "glory hunters" may even become fans

I'd like to consider myself a true fan and I cannot speak highly enough of him, we're all entitled to an opinion.

I'll second that, a true fan and always approachable, a nice guy.

So he just changes when he comes on here then??

You don't like him, I do, such is life mate!

You don't like him, I do, such is life mate!

Lewis as a board member he shouldn't be posting on here getting involved in arguments, It's unproffesional. Well thats what gaz evans got told so why's he any different

Lewis as a board member he shouldn't be posting on here getting involved in arguments, It's unproffesional. Well thats what gaz evans got told so why's he any different

I know, but he's had his motives and personal integrity questioned on here, you don't like that being done to you, and I imagine he's no different. Yeah perhaps he shouldn't be posting (and myself for that matter) but he's only human.

I am too 'old and ugly' Moose to worry what people think although I believe that everyone who posts on here is a 

Hunslet fan with the club's interests at heart even if we disagree strongly at times on the way forward. 

Of course most won't be going to South Wales, how many would the likes of the Old Boys and the Warriors take to an away league game a couple of hundred miles away compared to say playing Hunslet or Cas in a cup match, you could probably get them all in one car.

What's wrong with people picking and choosing which games they watch? the more the merrier, you never know some "glory hunters" may even become fans

Read my post again , i also said the next home game..........It seem's to me that your only a fan if its in the present tense not past or future.............

Read my post again , i also said the next home game..........It seem's to me that your only a fan if its in the present tense not past or future.............

I don't have to read it again I understood it perfectly, I was replying to your comment about away support to South Wales and comparing it to how your teams support would hold up in a comparable situation. As for how many of them will attend Hunslets next home game like you I have no idea but if only one extra fan comes that's a bonus, don't you agree?

I don't have to read it again I understood it perfectly, I was replying to your comment about away support to South Wales and comparing it to how your teams support would hold up in a comparable situation. As for how many of them will attend Hunslets next home game like you I have no idea but if only one extra fan comes that's a bonus, don't you agree?

If the old boys were playing South Wales we'd take 2 coaches players/supporters which is what we'd take to local away games (people that is) , which is what Hawks would take....and if only 1 fan is attracted then thats a job well done , but what would i know , i'm no longer a fan ...........

The big day arrives ! Hope everyone has a great day, Wigan v Hunslet brings back so many memories for me, lets hope the team does us proud just like the last time we played them in the Cup.

What a strange thing to say about someone you know nothing about. A fan only if it's in the present tense. I don't know how far you go back as a Hunslet fan Blackbeard but I was at Odsal in 1959 when Saints beat us in the Championship final and at Wembley in 1965 when we lost to Wigan is that far enough in the past for you. I shall be at Wigan today and as for the future, who knows? perhaps we should ask mystic meg.

What a strange thing to say about someone you know nothing about. A fan only if it's in the present tense. I don't know how far you go back as a Hunslet fan Blackbeard but I was at Odsal in 1959 when Saints beat us in the Championship final and at Wembley in 1965 when we lost to Wigan is that far enough in the past for you. I shall be at Wigan today and as for the future, who knows? perhaps we should ask mystic meg.

Again Moose read my post , it seems the clubs only interested in fans if your paying through the turnstiles now and not in the past , thats mystic's words not mine , only yesterday i had a text off Blackpool Hawk , telling me to move on and stop coming on here , some people have short memories , enjoy your day.............

Customers if not happy go somewhere else to spend their money Rick Macca and cranky have not gone somewhere else. They stoped coming because of what they think is happening they are fans

Again Moose read my post , it seems the clubs only interested in fans if your paying through the turnstiles now and not in the past , thats mystic's words not mine , only yesterday i had a text off Blackpool Hawk , telling me to move on and stop coming on here , some people have short memories , enjoy your day.............

Is that what he text you mate??? How times change from when he watched games from the tennis courts cause he had ian jonson by the throat.

Is that what he text you mate??? How times change from when he watched games from the tennis courts cause he had ian jonson by the throat.

ha ha love that post :-)

its sad reading this forum to see how the club has been split by the "Rhino involvement"

I genuinely hope all the travelling supporters have a great day today and enjoy seeing the famous myrtle white & flame take on the mighty Wigan... sad to think many wont be making the trip due to "obvious" reasons...

I hope this forum continues for the happy supporters and the unhappy customers as thats what the forum should be about!!

Go on the top deck or into the Phoenix bar on match days, and then you will see the genuine supporters.

crowd of just over 4300. pity was supposed to be massive pay day. credit to the hunslet players keeping the score down. 

time to pay attention to the league now

south wales away next game. im going

I'm still laughing at Horatio Nelson saying that you should only post under your real name, seems like you got the gang-plank shipmate.... :bye:

I'm still laughing at Horatio Nelson saying that you should only post under your real name, seems like you got the gang-plank shipmate.... :bye:

This is not the correct way for a member of the committee to speak to our supporters. You lack class and dignity

Another day another ex bitter Hunslet forum member under yet another name, part of a little click with their own agenda lacking class and dignity.

Another day another ex bitter Hunslet forum member under yet another name, part of a little click with their own agenda lacking class and dignity.

You still betting on hunslet to lose?