Sign in to follow this  
ckn

UKIPpery

Yes. Can't see us having a PM that wasn't privately educated for some time.

Yes. Can't see us having a PM that wasn't privately educated for some time.

Doesn't Millipede technically not count as privately educated because even though it was insanely posh it wasn't independent?

I could look it up I suppose.

I hope this is an accurate representation if the UK population, 3 young and attractive women to tow men,

Two men who, quite frankly, are batting above average ...

You aren't trying hard enough. The Story Tellers programme has had six different presenters. Every one was black.

Which is the story tellers programme?  The thing at bed time?

... very few working class in positions of influence too. ...it will take years for things to change. Sticking a number of black people in various positions simply to have token representation is not the way to go.

Yeah, it's only taking a few centuries isn't it? And whilst you perpetuate the divisions that the ruling class give you, it'll take a few more!

Yeah, it's only taking a few centuries isn't it? And whilst you perpetuate the divisions that the ruling class give you, it'll take a few more!

Lol congratulations on living outside the system. Can you pass me on a document how you live so right on? Maybe a 'idiots guide to being individual and not just another clone'?

Lol congratulations on living outside the system. Can you pass me on a document how you live so right on? Maybe a 'idiots guide to being individual and not just another clone'?

Try thinking for yourself?

Try thinking for yourself?

Again, congratulations on your brilliance. Truly awe inspiring.

Of course what you really mean is agree with you.

But what passes for popular music these days is largely influenced by black US rap/hip hop - and it's mostly garbage in my view, whereas the older stuff is brilliant.

Yes, and you can't make out the words... is that a boy or a girl?... in my day... call this music? where's me Sanatogen... ;)

Yes, and you can't make out the words... is that a boy or a girl?... in my day... call this music? where's me Sanatogen... ;)

Well there is definitely an element of being out of touch as you get older but I constantly listen to new stuff. ...I just can't stand most of todays chart music

You actually did trivialise anti-white discrimination, just one post ago, I hardly made it up.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

Err no, I didn't.

You clearly did make it up.

Must be the insidious influence of all the ethnics on CBeebies

The guy is standing by his comment that Lenny Henry should go back to where he came from.

That's Dudley by the way.

Which IS in the Black Country.

Oh how the wrong choice of article can get people into trouble.

Which IS in the Black Country.

Oh how the wrong choice of article can get people into trouble.

But is not A Black Country

But is not A Black Country

Indeed.  The UKIPer confused "a" and "the".  Easily done.

The guy is standing by his comment that Lenny Henry should go back to where he came from.

That's Dudley by the way.

Forcing someone to go to Dudley is downright evil.....apart from the zoo which is quite good. The Black Country museum is a bit tired these days (or was last time I was dragged around it).

http://www.keithrowe.info/policies/ukip-small-business-policy/

Vote Ukip and you won't need to worry about people with funny accents taking your job, you company will be able to do that all by themselves.

Oh an if your a woman who wants a family, don't even try to get a job.

I did read through that in its entirety and it can be split into three parts.  First though, it's a bit out of date considering it refers to taxable allowances that were in force in 2010.

Part 1, if you're an employee:  You'd be subject to employment laws that even the US thinks are unacceptable.  Oh, and don't think about rocking the boat because you can be sacked for looking at the boss in a funny way.  Also, if you earn between the personal allowance limit and the higher tax bracket now then you'll be paying approximately 50% extra tax.  To be fair, if UKIP increased the personal allowance to match then you'd need to be earning close to £20,000 before you started paying that extra tax but then there's the nasty patch from £20,000 to the higher bracket where you'll be paying one hell of a lot of tax.

Part 2, if you're an employer:  You can now do as you damn well see fit, get in the fit totty as secretaries, screw them and then sack them if they get pregnant!  Don't want to employ that funny looking brown chap?  You no longer have to!

Part 3, if you're a small business owner:  Some very good suggestions, especially in slapping down HMRC's current vendettas against SMEs.  Some very ropey suggestions as well that show that whoever drafted it has some real prejudices against paying the government.  At first glance, I like their suggestion about company insolvencies where they would effectively ban phoenix companies by legally protecting supplier goods and offering the assets of the insolvent companies by auction to creditors first; on further thought, this effectively does away with much of the protections from creditors that the current laws provide, it needs a bit more thought and some safeguards to stop big companies bankrupting small ones to get their assets.

Edit:  Forgot to add, the City of London council would probably be more wealthy than many small countries if their VAT laws were applied, 5% of all VAT (or local sales tax as they call it) would go directly to the council of the company charging it!

Thank God the other political parties are honest enough that they don't use actors in their campaigns.

Quite so. Did anyone watch tonight's  PPB  from the Green Party?  All the actors were I am sure faithful party activists  who live by the principles of the Green Party

All the actors were I am sure faithful party activists  who live by the principles of the Green Party

Which is utterly irrelevant to the discussion.

post #13

Are the Greens campaigning against the use of foreign labour and have been found to be employing foreign labour?