Sign in to follow this  
ckn

UKIPpery

Are the Greens campaigning against the use of foreign labour and have been found to be employing foreign labour?

Natalie Bennett, the Leader of the Green Party is Australian.

Natalie Bennett, the Leader of the Green Party is Australian.

I'm sure we all vividly remember that "No to Australians" campaign the Greens ran.

I'm sure we all vividly remember that "No to Australians" campaign the Greens ran.

I thought it was "No Two Australians" and it was aimed at Peter Tatchell and Julian Assange.

This is rather like an episode of 'Down the Line'. We just need the caller who calls everything 'so called'

Are the Greens campaigning against the use of foreign labour and have been found to be employing foreign labour?

Blessed is St Jude.

that's not why he doesn't like it. The real reason is that he actually phoned Gary Bellamy.  :D

You're no fun since you became middle class.

You're the one defending a Radio 4 comedy.

that's not why he doesn't like it. The real reason is that he actually phoned Gary Bellamy.  :D

Busted! (Although, from memory, didn't that actually happen during the first episode - hence why every time since the announcers go out of their way to say who's starring in it.)

You're the one defending a Radio 4 comedy.

Busted! (Although, from memory, didn't that actually happen during the first episode - hence why every time since the announcers go out of their way to say who's starring in it.)

oh, yes...and now its repeated on R4X I guess its happening again!

The more the media has a dig at Farage, the more his poll ratings seem to rise.

Popularity doesn't equate to quality. Lots of people like X Factor, I'm a Celebrity, Strictly etc. Still doesn't make them high quality TV programmes. 

I think his popularity is a reflection of how out of favour the the main parties are with many people. It is Labour, Tory and Lib Dems who should be concerned and up their game. 

Edited by Griff9of13

Popularity doesn't equate to quality. Lots of people like X Factor, I'm a Celebrity, Strictly etc. Still doesn't make them high quality TV programmes. 

I think his popularity is a reflection of how out of favour the the main parties are with many people. It is Labour, Tory and Lib Dems who should be concerned and up their game. 

You're peddling the establishment line on UKIP.

I just think a lot of people are disillusioned with the EU in a number of ways and the only party that seems to share their view is UKIP.

It doesn't matter how much the other parties 'up their game', if they retain their faith in the status quo.

You're peddling the establishment line on UKIP.

I just think a lot of people are disillusioned with the EU in a number of ways and the only party that seems to share their view is UKIP.

It doesn't matter how much the other parties 'up their game', if they retain their faith in the status quo.

Two things.

One: You're part of the Establishment.

Two: So is Ukip.

Just because it's extremely easy to give someone a kicking is not necessarily a good enough reason to stop...

Farridge doesn't realise that shouting slogans and making unfunny jokes only makes you stand out from the crowd outside Westminster.

Edited by Futtocks

Farridge doesn't realise that shouting slogans and making unfunny jokes only makes you stand out from the crowd outside Westminster.

Tories and Ukip will throw everything at this.  It's going to be awesome.

Bring it on! It'll smoke him out, at least.

Then there is the entertainment value of seeing Ed Balls spluttering with indigestion indignation and Cameron sweating with fear.

its started! However, Guardian readership is so low it won't make any difference.