Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official Rams Updates

Keighley away 4th May 3pm

46 posts in this topic

Info provided by Keighley.

At 3pm on Sunday May 4th is our clash against Dewsbury Rams. In order to promote the match we are offering discounted tickets until midnight on 30th April to enable the tickets to be posted out to anyone who has purchased them in time. This offer is available to both Cougars and Rams fans and the prices are:

Adults £12 (Price on the day £15)

Concessions £6 (Price on the day £8.)

Under 17s Free

http://keighleycougars.com/online-store/special-offer-rams-matchday-tickets/

This would be a nice place to start the predictions...

Just bought mine.

Bargain!!

:tongue:

Keighley 18 Rams 30

First Scorer - Morton

Cougars 16 Rams 42

First Try: Scott

Cougars 16 Rams 42

First Try: Scott

Do we know which team is turning up before I speculate? The one that thrashed the Doggies or the one that lost to Swinton? Just ask because Keighley cruised past Swinton this weekend..

And haven got slaughterd again. My bet is wev more chance of beating unbeaten Leigh than winning at keighley because we usualy lift for the bigger games. Tough match at the cougars, they are no mugs and wel have to be at our best to beat them

Some very confident predictions here, even from those who have watched us away from home this season and know that is when our Mr Hyde performances have emerged. added to which Keighley are no mugs at all this year. Their victory over Swinton, however, should be put into context as, with it being a CC match, Swinton wouldn't have had any DR's available. Without those DR's we would have won quite comfortably.

I'll be mildly optmistic:

Cougars 20 - 28 Rams

First rams try: Godwin

Att 885

Another must win for us, hopefully we can win this but without the drama of last season 2nd half melt down:Keighley 20- Rams 32.First try scorer Pryce.

Now this is a hard 1 to predict,I think a score either way I'll go 22-20 to rams,1st try Thackeray att 850

Keighley 12 Dewsbury 22 first scorer Greg Scott

This is a difficult one to call. I hope we have the consistency of the team as in the Batley match and if so, then

Keighley 18 - 27 Dewsbury.

First try scorer: Scott.

Att: 787.

A close one to call but I will go for  a Dewsbury win 16-14. 1st try scorer Grady. Att 832

Not for me , one week we look good enough to win by 40. The next week we can lose by 40.

Poor performance today. Keighley were nothing special but we gifted them easy tries through shocking defence. We got back into the game in the second half, and with plenty of time on the clock, we panicked and gave them an easy interception when we had no need to force the play and then Haggerty gave away a silly penalty which took the   pressure off Keighley when they were blowing out of their rears. Hemingway and Thackeray were non existent today on attack. Gallagher MOM for me today and he needs to start never mind coming off the bench. Different team with Tommy on the field, I would make him skipper by the way. Pryce a complete waste of time even for the short time he was on the pitch. Need to now shake it up a bit Glenn and give some of the other lads a chance. Now in danger of slipping into the bottom five if we don't beat Leigh. HW derby could be a championship 1 derby if we don't start to show some consistency. Don't turn up in this division you get blown away. By the way why does Kieran Hyde walk instead of running when he returns a ball or is it just me who has this thought?

Score doesn't surprise me either. Could feel this one coming. Don't understand the way we only tend to perform against the so called bigger teams.

Poor performance today. Keighley were nothing special but we gifted them easy tries through shocking defence. We got back into the game in the second half, and with plenty of time on the clock, we panicked and gave them an easy interception when we had no need to force the play and then Haggerty gave away a silly penalty which took the   pressure off Keighley when they were blowing out of their rears. Hemingway and Thackeray were non existent today on attack. Gallagher MOM for me today and he needs to start never mind coming off the bench. Different team with Tommy on the field, I would make him skipper by the way. Pryce a complete waste of time even for the short time he was on the pitch. Need to now shake it up a bit Glenn and give some of the other lads a chance. Now in danger of slipping into the bottom five if we don't beat Leigh. HW derby could be a championship 1 derby if we don't start to show some consistency. Don't turn up in this division you get blown away. By the way why does Kieran Hyde walk instead of running when he returns a ball or is it just me who has this thought?

I agree Young Un .It baffles me why he gives the opposition much more time to close him down.Very poor performance at fullback today.Glen said last season that james craven wasn't a full back ,well I know who I,d rather have in that position.As you say pryce is an embarrassment ,but Mr Morrison has blind faith in him ,so its on his head if jobs for the boys is his policy

Disappointing result, but not entirely unexpected give the apparent Jekyll & Hyde form this season so far.  That said, Dewsbury don't seem to be the only team blowing hot and cold, and there are a lot of teams whose form is unpredictable week by week. not least Kear's Killers/Kindergarten Kids.

Let's hope the good Doctor turns up against Leigh?