Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

longboard

Bradford - Pitts

13 posts in this topic

Nobby next now he has finally resigned from Salford

Nobby next now he has finally resigned from Salford

Surely that was a constructive dismissal?

At first I thought they had changed their nickname and got the spelling wrong. Or, they had twinned with Pittsburgh or Pittsfield.

It's owreet, I have my coat.

Surely that was a constructive dismissal?

Don't think it is, he was offered another post, is that known as restructuring?

He has reached some settlement and his legal team have allowed him to resign

Jay Pitts is a good larker, does all the hard work and reads the game well. He'll go well at the Bulls I reckon, sorry to see him go.

Never been convinced about Joe Arundel, didn't seem to be much of a standout player at Cas and can't say I've seen much to change my mind since he's been at Hull.

Hope they both knuckle down and become decent, consistent players. They're at the age when, if they don't, the could be lost to the pro game.

Anybody's better than nobody at the moment, though what we really need is another bashing prop.

Jay played well in the cup match, he'll be ok. ;)

Wouldn't he have been cup tied? I thought you had to have been registered with the club before the fourth round?

He played under the pseudonym "Jamie Thackray".

Wouldn't he have been cup tied? I thought you had to have been registered with the club before the fourth round?

No, Jay played but Joe didn't [he was cup tied], maybe Joe played for the last club he went on loan to, if not for FC?

It seems as though you can play in the cup whenever you signed, as long as you haven't played before for anyone else.

'Course, it could be the biggest mess up since Mons and we're about to be kicked out of the cup..... :rtfm:

Jay Pitts is a good larker, does all the hard work and reads the game well. He'll go well at the Bulls I reckon, sorry to see him go.

Never been convinced about Joe Arundel, didn't seem to be much of a standout player at Cas and can't say I've seen much to change my mind since he's been at Hull.

Hope they both knuckle down and become decent, consistent players. They're at the age when, if they don't, the could be lost to the pro game.

Arundel's a decent player, which will be good for Bradford. He's not an outstanding superstar (not everyone can be), but he'll do a job.