Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hate the rec

Just a very large "Thank You"

108 posts in this topic

Jesus bit grim on here don't know whether to top myself now or after the match....f it I'm off to cheer meself up ont jam site..

Jesus bit grim on here don't know whether to top myself now or after the match....f it I'm off to cheer meself up ont jam site..

lol yeah its fun on deluded.com at the moment

"Wasn't the publicity mate, although that did increase the attendance, it was the quality of the product. I've never saw any stats but I'd bet my life the majority of the floating fans purchased tickets AFTER it was revealed there'd be NRL players and SL players on display".....

...here, here...so then Geordie Townie - wasn't that good 'publicity' courting fans prior to match.... mate?

KT.........................energy/drive needed to do such tasks, I'll say no more.

The games sold themselves because of the quality of the product unlike normal home games.

I'm sure if you volunteered now they'd be happy for your help.

The games sold themselves because of the quality of the product unlike normal home games.

I'm sure if you volunteered now they'd be happy for your help.

The people who put the effort in making sure it was all over the media wouldn't agree with you there.  They did a great job selling it and it paid off.

That's because there was more media interest I can't image Border or BBC would be willing to give as much coverage to Town v North Wales Crusaders

Well in today's paper Jamie acton thanks the club for helping him improve as a player(although all but 1 of the players that helped him have left, and it's a different coach,but let's gloss over that)but nothing of note on Sundays game, injury updates, or anything to do with this seasons side. Great stuff.