Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

plug

leigh at home

67 posts in this topic

It was billed as the clash of the TITANS we only had the A an N missing

I did not think Leigh were that good, we were poor which made them look better, our kicking game at best is poor

I did not think Leigh were that good, we were poor which made them look better, our kicking game at best is poor

I say that about Leeds in SL

Well done to Leigh today they did to us today what we have been doing to teams for the past 4 year. I can't see us getting any better they used to say we had no plan b whatever that is we don't even have a plan a at the moment. It's going to be a long season me thinks.

Leigh did play well, but as has been said elsewhere, if we'd have converted possession into points in the first half we could have been out of site. That we weren't was down in a good part to Leigh's defence, but was also down to our lack of guile and a seeming lack of co-ordination in our moves. Second half, we simply weren't at the races, and Leigh did to us what we've done to many teams over the last few years - made us look very poor. Well done Leigh, thoroughly deserved win.

Bad day at the office for Fev today, they had us 'on the ropes' at times in last week's game (1st half) but for missed kicks...etc. Not quite the case today, though obviously it was a tough win for us.

What a fall from grace the last 4/5 months have been!

Half decent play in the pre season friendlies (i know you dont read much into them) to being served that today with the same bunch of players??!!

Like a mirror image of last week - a level game with all the pressure, yet do not take any chances presented due to being devoid of ideas near the line

The team looks individual, with no real leaders and they look like they want no further part under this regime - at times it looked like they want to help as much as they can getting the coach dismissed with the half ar*ed tackle attempts in that last 20 mins

The way the team is playing is rubbing off on the supporters - the atmosphere is flat and subdued, and POR doesnt feel like a fortress anymore, from a personal point of view im not ashamed to say that i had a few £ on Leigh today outright and on the handicap, thats how much i believed in us pulling off a victory today

First posistion is gone, we can forget that this season - we should concentrate on getting second place now

Roll on Sheff next week who warmed up for us with a nice 50 point win today!

Stated several weeks ago that our strategies and plays require attention. Many times we are too flat in attack. Our in play kicking is almost non existent and we appear to simply run out of ideas in the last 10 meters. We also urgently require a stalwart to lead us around the park.

We play to a predictable pattern, sticking to a game plan and providing no surprises

The sparkle has gone out of the team in comparison to last season. Definitely not the Fev of old..

From an outsiders view i cant beleive no one has mentioned the real reason about your loss of form. He,s currently playing scrum half for Cas and carried you around the park for the last 3 or 4 seasons.

shouldnt you be travelling back from oxford or somewhere .....

sometimes the truth hurts lad

From an outsiders view i cant beleive no one has mentioned the real reason about your loss of form. He,s currently playing scrum half for Cas and carried you around the park for the last 3 or 4 seasons.

If you look on our facebook pages, you will see that its mentioned nearly everyday

Well I hate slagging any one off but we were the best for 4 year under a excellent first team coach who has taken a poor S/L club to the top We employed a youth coach to take us to the next level give him everything he needed but it isn't working You can check all my posts I never have directly said any thing bad because i love this club but not sure things are working right under this set up John I wish you all the luck in the world but you are not up to the standard that Featherstone Rovers needs as a coach at this moment in time We have got retired men building a stand first class players a man in Probiz prepared to invest in the club a chairman who believes in the club a CEO who works his nuts off and a commercial manager who brings sponsors in and we are not good enough on the field. Time for change before it's too late Roll on Tuesday