Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official Rams Updates

Injuries

57 posts in this topic

Following up on Aaron Browns injuries, the news is not good unfortunately. Due to the nature of the injury it is likely he will be out long term and we can only wish him a speedy and comfortable recovery.

The remainder of the squad are thankfully, injury free and looking to form part of Glenn's plans for the weekend.

Massive blow but it opens a door for someone else . Lets hope we see Aaron back to his best next season.

As has already been said, get him signed up for 2015. Fantastic player who could be even better with a little injury luck.

Desperately bad news for us and for him.  An absolute must that we keep him for next season

Will be interesting if plans are been made already for recruiting or keeping players for 2015, keep in mind that Glenn's contract is up end of this season I think, by the way I'm hoping he's in charge next season.

Depends if a big NRL club swoop for him first doesn't it?

Depends if a big NRL club swoop for him first doesn't it?

Are you wearing your serious hat or your ironic one BSJ ? :O

Are you wearing your serious hat or your ironic one BSJ ? :O

Actually it is simple sarcasm on my part GOR, mixed with a healthy dose of cynicism.

Actually it is simple sarcasm on my part GOR, mixed with a healthy dose of cynicism.

Thought you'd lost the plot for a minute there BSJ. ;) Should the happy clappys think I'm being negative, I'm not - GM may well turn out to be the best coach ever to grace these shores, but he still has to prove himself in the championship. A top four place would clinch his credentials, but TBH just avoiding relegation would do for me..

I foresee a touch of indigestion by tea time!

Thought you'd lost the plot for a minute there BSJ. ;) Should the happy clappys think I'm being negative, I'm not - GM may well turn out to be the best coach ever to grace these shores, but he still has to prove himself in the championship. A top four place would clinch his credentials, but TBH just avoiding relegation would do for me..

A long way to I'm afraid. The secret of great coaches is to consistently get the best from the players he has. Ned did this very well in the great days of 2000 /2001. To date consistency has been a major problem under GM and until he get the lads up for every game I remain to be convinced. Don't get me wrong. I think we are going in the right direction, but still work in progress. I'm sure GM would agree. Let's remember he is still pretty new to the game and in time he could indeed prove himself to be one of the best.

GM could make a surprise in the number 13 shirt. According to Matty Bowen in this months RL World he says GM is the best loose forward he has seen.

Failing that how about Spicer at 13 and bring Joel Farrell into the second row?

Better that WG in my view and a bit more expansive than Kelly was. Let's see defensive displays like the one against Featherstone when we play "lesser" teams and we might develop even greater faith.

I didn't see any NRL headhunters at Cougar Park today. Wonder why that was?

back to injuries, Aaron Brown has torn his lateral ligament and had extensive surgery to re-attach, would like to wish him a good recovery, take as long as its takes to get back fully fit.

Would like to know if Pryce was carrying an injury before the Keighley game, if so rest him and give someone else a chance.

think price has enough rest when he is on the field.

I hope GM gives Callan Beckett, Shaun Robinson, Ryan Wright and Joel Farrell a chance. Has anyone got news on Jobe Murphy and when he will be fit to play?

Agree with Eddie apart from Robinson because he's on loan at Rochdale

He's only on a month's loan though and I'm sure that has run out

Robinson can't defend for toffee, otherwise he's great.

With Greg Scott,Aaron Brown & Wayne Godwin out for the season,having just read reporter Nash & Beckett out of Sunday's game the latter could be another out long term,that's on top of injuries to Rob Spicer,Haggerty that leaves us with a very thin squad at a crucial part of the season & that worries me with only 7 games to go!!

With Greg Scott,Aaron Brown & Wayne Godwin out for the season,having just read reporter Nash & Beckett out of Sunday's game the latter could be another out long term,that's on top of injuries to Rob Spicer,Haggerty that leaves us with a very thin squad at a crucial part of the season & that worries me with only 7 games to go!!

And you told me there was not to worry about in our last 7 games ;)

Think Cooke will be a more than adequate replacement centre, and maybe GM might recall Farrell - at long last.