Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official Rams Updates

Injuries

57 posts in this topic

And you told me there was not to worry about in our last 7 games ;)

That was before we picked all these injuries up coolie!! Still think we'll be ok massive game Sunday in Wales!

Who's Cooke?

Meant Wood (Sam) - I knew it had two o's in it, but my memory isn't what it was - you'll be old and addled yourself one day Chris. ;) Wonder why spell check didn't pick it up.

Was Helliwell unavailable last week ?

Meant Wood (Sam) - I knew it had two o's in it, but my memory isn't what it was - you'll be old and addled yourself one day Chris. ;) Wonder why spell check didn't pick it up.

Was Helliwell unavailable last week ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Helliwell suspended two games , by RFL disciplinary .under 19 game guilty of fighting / throwing punches , it was on disciplinary pages but can't find it now .. 

Farell recalled to Rams according to paper.

Long overdue if true. We are playing our best centre in the pack while Farrell is left out in the cold. Insanity...

Not in the 17 today though.

Not in the 17 today though.

I really can't understand why GM doesn't pick Farrell. Is he going to be yet another player who moves to another club without being given a chance?

Farrell and Schofield made up the 19 men squad. Grayston???

I really can't understand why GM doesn't pick Farrell. Is he going to be yet another player who moves to another club without being given a chance?

Farrell will get a game before end of season according to glen. Farrell is only young and has a lot to learn still but will be here next season. Glen and Joel had a convo after the Sheffield match when he had a poor championship debut and both agreed he isn't quite ready yet to step up. The plan is to have a 2nd team next year for players like Joel. Heard that josh tonks as gone but not sure on this

Farrell will get a game before end of season according to glen. Farrell is only young and has a lot to learn still but will be here next season. Glen and Joel had a convo after the Sheffield match when he had a poor championship debut and both agreed he isn't quite ready yet to step up. The plan is to have a 2nd team next year for players like Joel. Heard that josh tonks as gone but not sure on this

"They had a chat after the Sheffield match when he had a poor champioship debut".....Hello.  Many of us were there.  The whole team including the "big" boys were absolutely sh**e that day and i havent noticed them having to wait almost an entire season to get a look in....

Encouraging youth clearly isnt a policy in favour at Tetleys......

Mind you with the merry go round that is players changing teams at the end of every season maybe Im just showing my age...? again.......

Grayston went with the team presume he's just waiting for a chance to be selected again

I can't see why he isn't getting a chance but I suspect that he might this week.

Our returning full back didn't exactly shine (and I think we may have seen his last game) and Wood wasn't anything special was he?

I can't see why he isn't getting a chance but I suspect that he might this week.

Our returning full back didn't exactly shine (and I think we may have seen his last game) and Wood wasn't anything special was he?

He will be though BSJ - give the lad time to settle in though. Hasn't he scored in both matches ?

He will be though BSJ - give the lad time to settle in though. Hasn't he scored in both matches ?

He's a DR grumpy - if he develops into anything special he will soon be whisked away.

Grayston was just starting to find his feet and was whisked away...I thought it was because Pryce was back and fit, but now it seems anyone rather than Grayston. Dont get it....Is he just too young???

Still there's quite a bit I dont get and we are in 5th place.....

He's a DR grumpy - if he develops into anything special he will soon be whisked away.

Not going to be a hypocrite BSJ, if he helps us to a healthy position I'm happy to swallow my principles. When we're all playing on a level playing field, I might consider taking the moral high ground.

Not going to be a hypocrite BSJ, if he helps us to a healthy position I'm happy to swallow my principles. When we're all playing on a level playing field, I might consider taking the moral high ground.

Hmm, Batley fans have been known to take the moral high ground and they've never played on a level playing field.

Hmm, Batley fans have been known to take the moral high ground and they've never played on a level playing field.

touche ! :tongue:

Any news on the injuries from Sunday, we lost  3 forwards towards the end of the game.

Thackeray came off with a knock as well. But, just heard he is fine.

Would it be a sacrilege to suggest that Sunday's might not be our most important game?

I overheard that somebody had 2 broken fingers, maybe Aizue? Wasn't nosey enough to enquire who.

I overheard that somebody had 2 broken fingers, maybe Aizue? Wasn't nosey enough to enquire who.

Aizue 2 broken bones in his hand that's a massive blow,but good news he's signed up for next season!!!