Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

old big red

the coach

215 posts in this topic

We have some top players who are playing a lot worse than 2 year ago if DP had to go then enough said. If we get in the top 4 this season it will surprise me.

why did dp have to go does anyone on here no. is the answer maybe it was because of mc,s over inflated ego

All I know is we are going to miss out on a lot of money at the end of the season. I think we will end up 5th in league. Don't see us winning next week. If the chairman had an idea it would be to get 1st place for that £600,000 or even 2nd place. Not this year Im afraid. I can see us losing everything we've built up to have, would be just typical.

Wish I could win euro millions, I would buy the club in a heartbeat.

We can, a place is being opened up for super league , we have the core of a team that can do it, we need a change of coach and loose some players that cant get use there, and bring a few in that can. its all possible, Leigh may be top, but we have being a much much better side in recent years. A few adjustments will do it

Trust the BOD they will get it right, they have made more good calls than bad

Only problem is though, one bad call can easily outweigh 1000 good ones.............

It's not the BOD who need to get it right at the moment, it's the coach. After the pre-season games I was quite excited at the prospect of the coming season but now we're in the real games I've seen none of the attacking flair we showed in them.

Only problem is though, one bad call can easily outweigh 1000 good ones.............

Agree but when you are putting alot of money into the club,you must have the clubs best intrests at heart. Mistakes can be rectified

Well MC said if we didnt get a result today, Bastians race was run, so lets see what happens this week

Personally i can see the only thing JB doing in sheff next sunday is shopping at meadowhall

Mark Campbell loves this club as much as any of us supporters; You don't pump your money into a once ailing club like he did and not care; Some of his decisions have probably been made rashly over the past few months but I think he'll get this sorted out;

Twelve months to day thay DP left the club!!!

looking at our recent history, all i can say is thank god for mark Campbell. all those having a go better pray he doesn't pack up and go.

12 month and today his c@s got beat , by a drop goal of all things

12 month and today his c@s got beat , by a drop goal of all things

Spooky!!

By all accounts the deed has been done - Justin Morgan with Longy and Dickens as one of the many assistants please

Good why on earth get rid of Powell I will never no . Im not puting money in but he's best coach in sl but not good enough for Fev let's get a grip here might finish 4 th as for super league one word joke!!!!

Think it will be a cold day in hell before noble is appointed fev coach the amount of slagging he did of us when commentating for premier sports last season!

Brian Noble

No thank you!!

make   james   lowes  at  leeds  rugby union   an   offer  he   wont   refuse.jimmy  knowes   how   a  pack   and   acting   halves   operate and  has   experience   working   as  assistant  coach   at  leeds   and   warrington.very   good   player  in  his  day  ,and  is   young   enough  to still  have  ambitions  in  the   game,maybe   need  an   assistant   to   sort  out   the   backs  but  i  am  sure   he   could  sort   out  the   pack   and  halves