Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jt

Big squad or DR

29 posts in this topic

Don't like the dual reg  If we need players because of injuries the old loan arrangement is better for me 

The goalposts have changed and our hand has been forced

I am sure the board didnt forecast 3 ###### defeats and a change of coach after 10 games

Theres no quality players to buy, the money isnt available just yet, were spent up to the cap and struggling in the pack - what are the BOD forced to do?

Top 2 is too important to miss out on this year so what do we do? Do we take a risk by DR with a club to get the odd player which may bring an extra bit of quality to the side every now and again or do we fail miserably because we dont want our pride to take a hit because of whats been said in the past?

This is only a temporary measure and if thats the way we have to go so be it - im

Not happy like everyone else but needs must now

I dont care what dirty trick the club pull from now to the end of the season and if that means upsetting the fans along the way so long as that top 2 is secured and guaranteed im sure we will all be happy

People need to look at the bigger picture and whats at stake

The goalposts have changed and our hand has been forced

I am sure the board didnt forecast 3 ###### defeats and a change of coach after 10 games.....

Really,those events had already happened when the Club said: "The club will immediately show its intention by appointing leading coaching staff and will then follow-up by announcing new squad members" ?

You and I are not privvy to the daily goings on within the club - who is to say situations havent changed in the last few days since the announcements were made?