Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

terryg

mr chairman

18 posts in this topic

A good friend of mine Keith Latham, former Leigh East chairman and Salford player has suffered a stroke on Saturday afternoon and is in Whiston hospital.

get well soon Keith

All the best Keith, really hope you get well soon and are back on the touchline watching some rugby in the near future.

So sorry to hear that. I watched him play for Salford and became friendly with him through amateur RL. We always have a chat when we come across each other. Nice man and RL fanatic. Get well soon Keith, and I think I can say that on behalf of all at Eccles ARLFC.

He has always talked a lot of sense on the forum, may you make a speedy and full recovery Keith..

Although Keith is very poorly, things are looking more positive,,,, it wont be a quick fix and all the good wishes from everyone will help him.

He is a fighter and we all hope for a good recovery. :bye:

Mr Chairman come on pal you are one of my oldest sparring partners ;)

Hope you back on the mend soon , god speed mate .

Everyone at Oldham St.Annes certainly wishes Mr. C a full and speedy recovery.  Your wise and constructive comments are always welcome on this Forum.

Hi Keith wishing you a speedy recovery and hope to see you up and about A.S.A.P. from LMR

Best wishes Keith for a very speedy and full recovery from all at Woolston Rovers

Not been on for a while so only just seen this, glad to read that Mr Chairman is on the mend so to speak hope for a speedy recovery our best wishes from everyone involved at West Hull.