Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stratobill

Huge Investment at Fev, Club Statement

288 posts in this topic

The Parksider is too much of a gentleman.  It is exactly  this sort of chippy post that excites such attention.  Complaining about things that no one has actually said is not the best way of winning friends. 

By the way, average attendances this year so far are given here as Fev =  2,254  Centurions = 2,325,  Doncaster 700, 

With friends like you who needs enemies

Still in shock that fev have become a farm club,i real hope a statement is made pretty soon from the club on this issue.

On the plus side theres been a collective sigh of relief from a large number of Leigh fans over on RL fans,that they're 'now' not alone in being the most two faced gits in rugbyleague

Apparently Feisal's just donated over £60k to get the ground improvements finished off, that's now over £400k he's put into the club. On Sunday he paid for all the travelling fans a drink back at the clubhouse after the game as well as paying for eight coaches to Leigh a couple of weeks back so that the supporters could go to cheer the team for free. Fake Sheik? I don't think so somehow

I neither remember the replies nor can pick them out nowSteve, where does/did that opinion appear and from whom?

There are 14 pages to go through but only had to go less than half-way before finding some prime examples. I thought the map was especially derogatory, what was it supposed to signify? There aren't that many houses near Salford's new stadium!

There are 14 pages to go through but only had to go less than half-way before finding some prime examples. I thought the map was especially derogatory, what was it supposed to signify? There aren't that many houses near Salford's new stadium!

How was the map (posted as a bit of fun) derogatory.

How was the map (posted as a bit of fun) derogatory.

If it was a bit of fun, what was the joke then?

If it was a bit of fun, what was the joke then?

You missed it completely, what did you think the map was about?

If it was to give directions to the stadium for those who have forgotten, please accept my apology.

YYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

DDDDDEEEEEELLLLLLUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFGGGGGGRRRRRRAAAAANNNNNDDDDDDDEEEEEUUUUUURRRRRRR

If it was to give directions to the stadium for those who have forgotten, please accept my apology.

You haven't answered my question, why was it particularly derogatory, in your eyes.

this thread as usual has deteriorated into a drivel fest 

this thread as usual has deteriorated into a drivel fest 

I tend to agree.

And for that reason, now is probably the right time to lock it.