Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ROVERS FOREVER

Sheffield Sunday 11th may

20 posts in this topic

Does anyone know what the parking situation is like at the owlerton stadium?

Large car park ay Owlerton - will accomodate everyone I am sure

Anybody driving to game Sunday is it OK to hitch a lift please with somebody

Not long now let's hope all the fans turn up tomorrow and we can come away with the result

dont be tempted to save £2 by parking on the wide pavement or grass verge like a few do for racing,you will see plenty a tickets on the cars when you come out fellas. massive carpark will  fit everyone in. nice pie n peas in middle section downstairs too.  have a nice day.

its not illegal to park on a grass verge only drive on or off it.

its not illegal to park on a grass verge only drive on or off it.

That's true.  Don't forget your crane.

If we had not of given penalties away in first half they would not of scored

wakey chairman just said on Radio Leeds we now had a DR with wakefield ??? first I heard....I thought Annekin was the new signing? DR will do nothing to settle this side or club.

Tale of two halves for me. Second half was stunning. Brilliant team work, great chained passing. Wish we played like that last week. 22-10 down and we come back to win 22-36.

Great result at Sheffield.

Duel registration! Ahh well it was nice having a Superleague dream while it lasted. (If we take too many DRs that is).

It contributed to a win today deano

Is Annakin DR? Anybody can give me some background of him as a player?

It contributed to a win today deano

Im afraid the result is secondary for me. If its true then im sickened by it, particularly as it would mean it had been sneaked through on the quiet. Already embarassed by the undignified and unprofessional way the last week has been handled and this would put the tin hat on it for me.

If we had not of given penalties away in first half they would not of scored

They were very lucky with the two tries scored from kicks, the one scored on the right wing was from shambolic play and a desperate kick on the last tackle. It also looked off-side, need to check on the DVD. QLT's second didn't look legal to me when Brambani palmed it forward over Hardman's head, even though he did regather it in the air. Also need to see the DVD and consult an expert on the laws of the game.

What does anyone else think?

They were very lucky with the two tries scored from kicks, the one scored on the right wing was from shambolic play and a desperate kick on the last tackle. It also looked off-side, need to check on the DVD. QLT's second didn't look legal to me when Brambani palmed it forward over Hardman's head, even though he did regather it in the air. Also need to see the DVD and consult an expert on the laws of the game.

What does anyone else think?

Not against the rules as long as it wasn't deliberate and didn't touch Hardman in flight.