Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Drake

09/05/14 - Hull FC v Wigan Warriors KO 8pm

Who will win?   8 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull FC by 21 points or more
    • Hull FC by 13 to 20 points
    • Hull FC by 1 to 12 points
    • Draw
    • Wigan Warriors by 1 to 12 points
    • Wigan Warriors by 13 to 20 points
    • Wigan Warriors by 21 points or more

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

64 posts in this topic

Also worth saying I do not hate Hull, they are my second team in Yorkshire.

I support Rovers but ....and you must know the evidence from sporthull....dislike the inability of most Hull fans to give credit and respect their neighbours.

Hence my interest in the citys "junior" side.

Big Money Players v Small Money Back Staff = fail

Small Money Players v Small Money Back Staff = bigger fail

Small Money Players v Big Money Back Staff = fail

Big Money Players v Big Money Back Staff = bust

Big money Players / Small money Players v Small Money Back Staff x (Experience + big Money Back Staff) = success

Simple formula, seems to work at a couple of clubs.

Also worth saying I do not hate Hull, they are my second team in Yorkshire.

I support Rovers but ....and you must know the evidence from sporthull....dislike the inability of most Hull fans to give credit and respect their neighbours.

Hence my interest in the citys "junior" side.

the inability of most Hull fans to give credit and respect their neighbours

Not so. They have always been kind to Beverley and Grimsby. 

the inability of most Hull fans to give credit and respect their neighbours

Not so. They have always been kind to Beverley and Grimsby. 

Yeah, but have you heard what they say about Driffield?

If one consequence of the mix and match is that Sarginson is thought of as a full back, that could lead to Hampshire being thought of solely as a 6, which would be good for us and potentially England.

OF - Dan Martin had a worse day in the Giro - targeted it all year, and broke his collar bone 15 minutes in.

I think you might be confusing me and my mucker's sporting interests, EW old lad. OF will be wondering why Dan Martin's giro is of any relevance.

Shaul has chased down and nullified some good Wigan chances. Hull have secured a good lad there.

Shaul's performance was remarkable considering.

Just posing the questions to develop a wider debate.

Over your head?

So... really you're trolling.

On the way home after the game we were ..how can I put this...privileged, possibly?... to listen to Radio Humberside after-match fans phone-in.    It wasn't nice and it wasn't edifying.  Even Craig Murdoch and Nick Pinkney(?)  thought it was over the top.    Radford then came on, and asked for patience and said it would all come right. There were some terrible lapses in Hull's defence..and it seemed to me there was a lack of on-field leadership  Make's you wonder what  they do in training.  And letting Heremaia go....What's that all about? I'd have though it well worth keeping him on as a high-impact supersub. 

I think you might be confusing me and my mucker's sporting interests, EW old lad. OF will be wondering why Dan Martin's giro is of any relevance.

He must have been as I've no idea who this chap is and what might possibly be wrong with his benefit cheque.

Hull have signed Jamie Shaul to a 5 year sentence.

Sad to see a promising youngster commit himself before the team can show any promise of competing at the top.

Surely Leeds or Wigan would have been better options. Who is his agent?

With Shaul being a Hull lad, how come you didn't suggest that Hull KR might have been a better option?

He could have faked an Antipodean accent.

On the way home after the game we were ..how can I put this...privileged, possibly?... to listen to Radio Humberside after-match fans phone-in.    It wasn't nice and it wasn't edifying.  Even Craig Murdoch and Nick Pinkney(?)  thought it was over the top.    Radford then came on, and asked for patience and said it would all come right. There were some terrible lapses in Hull's defence..and it seemed to me there was a lack of on-field leadership  Make's you wonder what  they do in training.  And letting Heremaia go....What's that all about? I'd have though it well worth keeping him on as a high-impact supersub. 

Ah, the dreaded 'P' word. One thing nobody can accuse we Hull fans of is a lack of patience.

We already have had too many of your cast offs......Wheeldon Cooke Sullivan Jim Drake lol

Why would we want Shaul when we have Eden and Cockayne.....we don't even want Sharon....were exactly is he hiding?

And yes you are right Shaul could fake the accent....he has McDonnell Paea Rankin Miller Pallaesena Tallonoa Heremia et al to practice with!

Behave.

And Shaul hasnt done enough yet to justify a 5 year sentence.

He does look good but so does a fake diamond in a pile of black and white.

He must have been as I've no idea who this chap is and what might possibly be wrong with his benefit cheque.

Wrong FCer - you all look alike with your black and white and glum faces. :)

That said, if you do ever stumble across said Dan Martin (who is a cyclist by the way) he's worth listening to - he has a third Brummie, third Franglais and third Irish accent...

The saddest thing is that FC have some really good players. They're just a single play,aker short of having a good team. Good coaches are hard to find, though. If Pearson has money to spend he'd do well to invest in the best he could find, because with the right coach that club could be a superpower.