Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Drake

09/05/14 - Widnes Vikings v Wakefield Trinity Wildcats KO 8pm

Who will win?   6 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Widnes Vikings by 21 points or more
    • Widnes Vikings by 13 to 20 points
    • Widnes Vikings by 1 to 12 points
    • Draw
    • Wakefield Trinity Wildcats by 1 to 12 points
    • Wakefield Trinity Wildcats by 13 to 20 points
    • Wakefield Trinity Wildcats by 21 points or more

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

25 posts in this topic

Discuss Widnes Vikings v Wakefield Trinity Wildcats here:

Tough game for both teams but I think Widnes will sneak it on home advantage

Widnes 28 v 24 Wakefield

Widnes obvious favourites after their fantastic start but you never know what you'll get with this Wakefield side we have been showing signs of a decent side

Happy hunting ground for wakey since we returned. Was hoping tonight would be different but it's 0 - 12 atm

If Bradford get points back and their act together, Salford are in terrible trouble.

If Bradford get points back and their act together, Salford are in terrible trouble.

Bulls need to win at least 4 games and nobody above win again. Unlikely

Bulls need to win at least 4 games and nobody above win again. Unlikely

eh?

If they get their points back they will only be 2 wins away from wakey and Salford

Big If

well yes but on the context of what Exiled wiganer posted I was putting Johnoco right

Bad result for London. Looking unlikely that London will catch Wakey now. Doubt Bratfurt will catch Wakey either

Bad result for London. Looking unlikely that London will catch Wakey now. Doubt Bratfurt will catch Wakey either

London wont win a game

Bradford certainly won't get all 6 points back, 2 you'd say at best. Considering Bradford's woeful points difference, they'd have to win 5 games more than Wakey (or Salford if people actually think that) as it stands. Big if...!

Also, without the points deduction, Bradford would still be in the relegation spot currently.

eh?

If they get their points back they will only be 2 wins away from wakey and Salford

Whilst you are right in the context of the post, I don't see any reason to expect the points back, certainly not all of them. Even with 2 back that still leaves a mountain to climb.

the game meant nothing yhe moment kev brown collapsed after the final whistle no news yet but i pray that he is ok 

just heard that kev has severe concussion as the result of a high and late challenge

Wakefield are currently 8 points clear of Bradford, if they win 4 of their remaining 15 games it will mean Bradford have to win half of the games they have left to play which isn't going to happen.

Wakefield have a disproportionate number of home games remaining including London, Widnes, Hull, Hull KR and Salford which are all winnable matches so another 4 wins is more than achievable.

Bradford could, although shouldn't IMO, get points back which would make their task more possible. it's also possible that Wakefield could win 6 or 7 games and that would put Salford in Bradford's sights rather than Trinity.

London wont win a game

They've yet to play Hull FC at home.

Given the history of that particularfixture and recent "form" from my team, I'd say it's a. home banker.